Testing the waters!

Hey everyone!

I am currently on a “dead” server, I think. It is the only server I ever been on so I am not exactly sure what “dead” would entail. Anyways, I am looking to possibly move to a new home. I have been thinking about since mid legion. I am still thinking about it towards the end of BFA, so I think its a good time to make the change.

So, about me. I have been on the same server since november 2004. It used to be hoppin and populated. I did not raid much in vanilla, or TBC. I also took time away during CATA and Panda. During BFA, I have achieved AOTC in every tier as well as AOTC in legion. I don’t know if I would want to chase more as there are no guilds on my server that do mythic raiding. I have tanked mostly in legion and BFA, have recently fell into a healer position. I have not had much experience as dps, so that would be new but I would give it a go for sure.

I have a horde shaman 456 at the moment. I have many other classes as well. Not as much gear.

Willing to server transfer if the fit is right.

Hi Kinji!

Found a Green Quest, now recruiting for 8.3, Shadowlands & beyond! Horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth. We care about our members, and want our members to succeed while still having fun!

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

Raid schedule: Friday/Saturday evenings 7:30pm EST start time. We’re starting with Normal, and our goal is to clear Heroic for our AoTC. We learn together as a raid team. We are looking for people who are helpful and will be patient.
In high demand:
Warlocks
DH
Mage
Rogue

Mythic Mondays!
Holiday Events!
If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

Hey, Kinji,
I’m Ettyn, with Chain Reaction. We are an Alliance Guild on Lightbringer that raids T/Th 7-9:30 pm PST, Normal and Heroic, with an AotC goal for the tier. (Currently 8/12 N and 2/12H.) We’re looking to bring in a few more people who would enjoy raiding with us, specifically healers, so both your shaman and your monk would be a great fit for us. (Or a warlock if you feel like trying that out!)
We are a smaller guild, established in 2009. We have achieved AotC every tier (except one) since Cataclysm. We also enjoy Mythic + (been running lots of 7s-11s lately), Islands, group Horrific Visions, and old runs for achievements, etc.
Oh, and just so you know: Lightbringer is a highly populated Alliance server, but not much Mythic Raiding.
If you’re interested, feel free to hit me up, RowanBeth#1291.

I apologize. I said I am willing to xfer horde or alliance. that has been changed as my wife said she would come back in game if I played horde. Sorry for the mislead.

1 Like

Hi! If you haven’t found a guild yet Epìtaph is currently recruiting for our raiding team and mythic plus runs!

We are on Draka/suramar and have a friendly bunch of players who enjoy seeing conent and pushing higher keys.

Raid wise, we are 3/12 Heroic. We are accepting all classes but really are in need of some ranged and a healer . We raid Friday nights at 9pm est. In 8.3 we are planning on adding another day.

We run mythic dungeons daily and have a very active discord channel. Feel free to message me on battlenet at Alikona#11551 or discord Dem#5747 if you have any questions. <3<3

Heya Kinji! We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544
Nova#14661

Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (AOTC) 3/12 Heroic – 11/12 Normal Ny’alotha

Raid Times 2 days a week
Tuesday 8-11 PM EST
Thursday 8-11 PM EST

We are a community and family and on non-raid night you might see us doing: Mythic+ (10 and above), WoW hide and seek, mog content, alt runs on Sundays, some casual PvP, and many other random activities and events.

We are active in discord throughout the day and chat with one another as we go about our day. If this sounds like a fit, let’s chat!!

Hello Kinji. Dead server sounds awful, and if you’re confused as to whether it’s dead or not, it’s probably dead. I don’t have a tank or healing spot, so I probably won’t be a first choice like some others, but I do have an AMAZING guild full of AMAZING people, so if we pique your interest feel free to hit me up anyway.

{Ashen Crusade} - Thrall
6/12H (from one week in heroic)

Wednesday/Thursday

8pm Eastern - 11pm

All Adult

Currently progressing through heroic (all done with normal boys) we’re an AOTC mythic dabbling guild. We run keys together, (high and low), pvp, as well as raiding. Social, not cliquey. Discord has people just chatting. Tanks and tank alts for keys, consistent healers, and maturity when necessary . A complete understanding of when to get content done, and when to have a blast :boom:! Not family friendly, but a wow family…

Currently Recruiting

Ranged DPS
(Exceptional melee feel free to pop in too)

Bnet: Sataraa#1236

Discord: Sataraa#7094

Lok’tar, Kinji!

Cinder and Ash - Mal’ganis Horde has a few dps spots open.

We raid Fri/Sat 7-10 Central for core, with an optional Th 7-10, and have M+ groups running throughout the week.

We have an active community (including non-raiders) that runs various things throughout the week, as well. Your wife would be more than welcome to join as well.

Let me know if you have any questions :slight_smile:

Paeoni
bnet: ember#1670