Testing the waters 422 ilvl Elemental Shaman

No longer looking thank you all for taking the time to reply

Hello Jabnhóok,

Wanna do mythic fam? We got you.

We were 7/9M last tier (1/8M currently), aiming for 8/8M this tier and to finish in the top 300. While we do have a roster of exceptional players, we need more (possibly you!) to continue our journey. We raid 8:30-11:00 EST Tue/Wed/Thursday.

We are currently 21 active member Mythic guild looking for 2 more performing members. We’re looking for additional members to:
• Accomodate for off time/absences of members
• Allow for class flexibility based on the encounter

Our raid atmosphere is collaborative and enables members to understand the mechanics in a practical manner and perform.

I know you will likely sift through a multitude of these messages, but should you have time to talk here’s our discord:
discord (dot) gg/gbv9NG5

Message me in discord as Closet/Kachiuh and we’ll be in touch!

Hello! I am not sure if you are interested in going Alliance or not, but if so my guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We do also have a sister Horde guild on Area 52 if you would prefer to stay Horde! I would happily get you in touch with their recruitment officer.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :slight_smile:

We are indeed looking for a ele shaman so ill let chad the intern loose

Hey guys Chad the intern here, so I started interning for a new company so I got some ss-4’s and 1099 R’s to pass around so bare with me. Ok now that, that is done you can take your seat and we can begin. Have you ever dreamed of making all your friends jealous, and envious of your numerous achievements in life? Have you ever wanted to get so much gains you can bench press 40x your own body weight? Ever wanted to not he able to leave the house without a wetsuit on and a inflatable raft?

Well good news for you then since Scripted Encounter has hired me to recruit you. It’s that time of year when the time comes to open the flood gates,and get back to the old grindstone. With the dawn of a new teir looming on the horizon, 7/8H after week one looking to recruit some range dps and healers, lead by a 7/9m team, looking to round out their roster to go back into mythic.

We raid Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday 8-11 PM est. So not a super hard schedule,so it’s more about being on your A game. Since we all are working professional adults, that like to get together and push mythic content. Whether it be mythic+, mythic raiding,doing the raid achieves for fun. The overall goal though pushing for that sweet sweet nectar of cutting edge.

Now I know everyone here is on the edge of there seats with anticipation, with how you can get yourself a invite. Now we believe in complete transparency, so it wouldn’t feel right without saying are needs and wants. So let’s get to brace tacs and the nitty gritty.

Needs

*range- warlocks,spriest,mage,hunters,ele,boomkin

• Healers-rshaman.

All others not on the list are a low priority but does not mean you wont be considered so feel free to add spark

But anyone feel free to scroll down to the bottom of this post and add anyone to get in contact with one of us to inquire more.

Expectations

• Be on time and prompt
  • Bring your best
  • Food
  • Flask
  • Potions
  • A pulse
  • The ability to breath through ur nose
  • Not to live with your mother but if you do that is cool but be respectful to her.
  • Be able to bench your own body weight.

So that concludes are interview for the day, since I just got a memo that someone is in desperate need of coffee and lunch. So unfortunately This has to get called short, so please go and add sparkytiz#1491, to complete the survey and let my boss know how, i did. or add chaddaintern#1732 and as always chad factor out.

<A> Proper Villains is recruiting! We aim to get progression raiding done, while having fun, all in 9 hours a week. We’re currently 3/8M in the Eternal Palace. Last tier, we were 9/9M in Battle of Dazar’alor.

Current Recruiting Needs:

Tanks: Recruitment is closed.

Range DPS: Priest or Shaman with an off heal spec would be perfect, but willing to look at any strong range dps for the spot.

Melee DPS: 1 WW Monk

Healers: Recruitment is closed.

We are always interested in exceptional players. If you think you’d fit our guild culture and are interested in joining, we encourage you to apply!

Raid Times

Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific

Optional Alt Raid on Friday
8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific

Key Guild Differentiators:

Our guild, raid, and Discord atmosphere is constructed around being a collaborative low-stress environment. There is absolutely no yelling or raging at people, no egos being thrown about. We discuss problems in a respectful and civil tone in order for everyone to learn about the boss mechanics and push progression faster. We encourage people to speak up with ideas, suggestions, and mistakes without fear of being attacked in some form.

We do not require people to level/gear alts for split runs. We do have an alt raid on Friday nights, but it is purely optional for those who like to play alts.

Stability and Historical Progression

Proper Villains’ raid team has been raiding together in some shape or form for 4+ years now. We’ve always met our goal of clearing mythic content when it was current.

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Some prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters, and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officer:

Icewing (Discord: Icewing#1761, Bnet: NSalling#1212)

We could use an ele shaman, we don’t have one currently - Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST, prog we are 1/8M. If any of that jives with your schedule and you don’t mind alliance, feel free to give me a btag add - Conzeula#1172