Testing Adding Damage Reduction to PvP

HORRID. Legit had zero fun as a dps caster today. exited game and loaded up elden ring.
thanks blizz. later lol

5 Likes

May 7 - V rising is coming out
June - Elden ring DLC

can finally take sometime off playing this dog game. These devs are literally clueless the way they treat:

• incursions
  • wpvp
  • raid difficulty & raid itemization (i.e., epic dagger from GNO to ST has 1 extra SP LOOOOOL ???)
  • caster vs melee dps gap
1 Like

you nailed it. pretty sure this change just made me quit the game, and i have a ton of played time.

SoD is legit dog now. PVP was not even great as it was!!! With the overall design and balances in classes, Horde v Alli, and how sometimes you vs a team with 3 healers v your team with none, felt like a waste of time.

this change has to be the most BRAINDEAD change they could do. like what?! lol

Meta lock was unplayable today. Literally do nothing now. Aff lock was less than wet noodle. Went from top kills everygame to zero kills almost everygame lol and i run out of mana before being able to kill anything. useless vs a healer. useless if i get sting by a hunter. still can get banished with a 1.5sec cast.

so glad i wasted so much time farming BIS gear to be having zero fun. literally feel like a dumbass for playing SOD this season. lol

1 Like

A bit dramatic for a four day window of a change wouldnt you say? Let them try new things and make adjustments

They tried it before and recognized how horrible it was with a fraction of what it is now. So by what thought process would 50% work if 10% failed miserably?

That is why people are upset.

3 Likes

Feedback, or not. Upset or not. Some people are being absolutely dramatic. It’s not a permanent change, especially the way it currently is. Go outside for a few days and come back. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I mean, can’t you just grow fingers and learn to play the class?

PvP is not parsing, every class have enough abilities to strive, just press them

they don’t deal damage, but figures, damage is not everything in PvP

Skill issue…people who can actually PvP love the changes.

4 Likes

damn thats crazy

Yea I’ve been doin bgs its trash wet noodle gameplay

2 Likes

That’s because you aren’t good at PvP and were getting carried by SOD broken mechanics =)

Hit the nail on the head for everything here.
OMG the diff b/w the daggers in gnomer to ST is ridiculous O_o I’m glad there are others out there who realise just how bonkers and ill conceived loot is in SoD.

If these expert ‘PVP’ers’ can please explain how damage dealers are supposed to out damage/cc etc Frenzied regen, SL lock heals, Mages and SPriests that would be much appreciated.
Thank you.

:man_facepalming: This guy…

People are just voicing their opinions, chill out and stop calling everyone trash that doesn’t like the changes lol.

The truth doesn’t care about feelings =)

Sod trash anyway. devs have zero clue. ill prob stay outside

Your name is very fitting :slight_smile:

1 Like

well bud, im pretty above average at the game for the last 15 years and i dont like the changes. high parses in pve "scientific@lonewolf. top kills in almost every bg, 2.7k RBG acheive - 2.2k 3s - 2k 2s, cool thought though.

The fact that you linked your logs is all i need to know about you XD

you make literally zero sense. anyway. im unkillable at an SL lock now. Hopefully you find me in AB.