Test Your Strength

Picked up this monthly Darkmoon Faire quest on Sunday. Three days later - a dozen dungeons, multiple BGs, 20+ world quests, and more - and I’m at 5/250 Grisly Trophy. For whatever reason, the majority of kills are not rewarding credit.

1 Like

I noticed this recently, too, but haven’t tracked enough to make sense of it. I’ve had the quest from last month on some characters I play regularly and notice it climbs rather slowly and hasn’t completed. I’ll try to pay more attention now to what is and isn’t counting and try to report back if I find any patterns.

Apparently posting about it helped. First world quest of the day and I’m back to getting credit for every kill.

1 Like

I am having the same issue. I have not received a single Grisly Trophy in battlegrounds even though I have my Darkmoon Adventurer’s Guide in my inventory.