Terrible experience with bad players

Just barely finished a +5 Waycrest Manor with some members from [edited by Blizzard] … Got to say, not impressed.

These people are [edited by Blizzard]. I was berated throughout the entire instance from these guys for no reason. Comments like, “U SUCK”, “DO DAMAGE ROGUE”, are just a few of the hateful messages that were spammed at me throughout the dungeon run.

But what doesn’t make sense is that I was just under 1st place for dps throughout the entire instance, losing only to the balance druid for each boss kill. Who by the way, is playing his main character that is 378 iLvl compared to my rogue at 351.

Anyways, thanks for the run guys. And please, chill out it’s just a game. No need to hate on people that YOU invited to your group. LOL

[Please do not call out other players on the forums - Moderator]

Dear Moderator, forum censorship contributes to in game toxicity. If you can’t call someone out for being an a**, then you’ve removed just about the only tool we have as players to combat in game toxicity. I get that you are trying to “fix” the forums, but you’ve broken something else very important by doing so.

1 Like

If it were WotLK it wouldn’t matter cause you call them out in trade and people may not join them again. But with this global lfg system the ragers get away with everything