(Tentative Event) An Introduction to Roleplaying!

(I’m just going to keep this simple, otherwise I’ll ramble until you all die of boredom.)
WHAT: An Introduction to RP/ Misthaven Hosts a Meet and Greet.
WHERE: Stormwind Keep, the garden square by the library.
WHEN: Wednesday, 7/29 @ 5pm Server Time (8pm Eastern)
WHY: So, the goal is to create a space and time for RPers to come out and meet one another OOCly and ICly. Bring your favorite, your main, your dusty alt from the depths.
My plan is to start the evening by discussing what RP IS and WHY we do it, for the benefit of new RPers and new players. At 5:30, I’d like to switch gears and provide am opportunity for players to enjoy each others company, make new friends and connections, and for players to potentially even find guilds that fit their characters.
Hopefully I’ll be able to find a stable timeslot for this event (and I won’t be so heckin’ sick…). If this event goes well, I’ll double down and start working on some situational RP for people to enjoy.
If anyone has any questions, suggestions, or would like to assist in future events, please contact me in game or on discord. I’m always somewhere!

Thank you guys so much for all the wonderful years, all the support and care, and for just being an amazing group of people.
See you tomorrow evening!

3 Likes