Tenebris Domini RP Guild Now Recruiting

When you look up the “famous” RP servers you usually see names like Moon Guard and Emerald Dream, But those servers are crowded and people try to stray from them but not many other servers have the same feel they give in terms of the RP experience. I’m hoping to change that with ShadowCouncil. I invite any and all who are interested in a great and wondrous RP experience in this server and would like to help put forth dedication to seeing this server become a name in WoWs RP side. Wanting to host RP events and other things we can all do together, and even willing to have other guilds and guild members from others join as well. No need to be part of the guild to be part of the adventure, I want to see the whole server join in on the fun, not just a few people.

1 Like

I’m from BWR and just getting back into wow after a 5 year break interested in rp and a social experience, none of my old friends play anymore so flying solo for the mst part

1 Like

I would love, if nothing else, to simply get a group together to RP that’s on BWR/SC. I’ll send you a mail in-game with my b.tag so we can hopefully move forward with something to revitalize RP on the server.

1 Like