Tenacity buff is worthless, fix WG

Don’t let players join until the opposing side has same numbers… thats it, overpopulated factions (horde) can sit in queue

3 Likes

Did you try to 1v60 with 2 stacks of Tenacity and think it was gonna go well?

2 Likes

People always talked about how godlike it was to one shot people with 20 stacks. While that one part was fun, being surrounded by 100 players permastunning your raid boss health pool down while you stand by helplessly means you lose.

1 Like

I watched a Balance Druid with 120 stacks of tenaity instantly get 50 killing blows with starfall.

4 Likes

Tenacity seems so fun, I wish it was attainable as horde

I think I was in the same WG as you that probably spurred this post, attacking, 20 alliance full horde team for roughly 10 minutes

Tenacity is nice when its 1v1 or 1v2… when you are 1v10, with only one trinket and you are getting chain stunned by everyone, its pointless

It also doesnt buff the damage or health of siege engines (the whole objective of wintergrasp) nor does it buff the time it takes to cap a node. 5 players with tenacity will take just as long to cap as 5 players without tenacity.

2 Likes

Yes, that and you know, trying to cast, when you’re being passed around by 50 death grips :dragon_face:

Leeeeroooyy Jenkinssss

Its supposed to be open world, faction imbalance is part of WG, just make it open world again so you just fly in and start doing PVP, as it should be.

You want 10v10 join a BG.

Free Action Potion

We finally get to know what it feels like to be a raid boss.

It sucks.

4 Likes

Tenacity should decrease and at a point completely remove CC effects.

Good points about where Tenacity has issues.

IMO: It should:

• make you count as X many more players for the purposes of capturing a workshop
  • increase seige damage you or your vehicle does
  • Decrease negative status/stun effects or Increase resistance to them/immunity at a certain point
  • Decrease Chance to be crit and scale the amount of health a bit more per stack
  • Make spells uninterruptable at X stacks, or decrease lockout silence/effects

— IMO - this is pretty much needs most of this to make it actually make a difference when you are greatly outnumbered to even have a chance.

1 Like

I just hate how tenacity is calculated sometimes. The whole raid boss thing is cool sometimes, but its an absolute joke to be outnumbered like 120 to 80 and get 2-3 stacks of tenacity as if 25%~ damage/health is going to make up for being outnumbered by 40 people.

Wintergrasp FIX in 2 steps - it’s SO OBVIOUS !

1. Reduce number of players. Team size should be 40 vs 40, like AV. The lag currently in Wintergrasp, especially at the start, is unfun. You can’t react, everything is delayed 2-8 seconds.

2. Fill attacker & defender teams with BOTH horde and alliance players. This is the same as Battlegrounds currently operate.

Players want the match to feel “even”, which Tenacity does not solve. Remove this mechanic and just fill Wintergrasp like BGs.

Horde vs Alliance is a nice idea, but Blizz realized it didn’t work in today’s BGs and changed it. The same thing doesn’t work in Wintergrasp anymore.

if you have over 100 stacks of tenacity you will lose, sure, but you will also get honor capped off kills that game

Lets not forget the NPC quest givers need to be placed at the horde and alliance FP’s so ppl can turn in quests if opposing faction is in control of WG.

And since WG is cross server please fix the ability for EVERYBODY to access a soul well or Mage food.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.