Temporus Simia Negotium (IC Closed)

Isaik gave off a dark chuckle, You seem to be mistaking me for someone else, timeless one… Perhaps you are thinking of a demon lord you know? Isaik taunted the feline of time, it was as if Isaik couldn’t be trusted to do what he was most experienced in doing… That dark creature spent centuries manipulating the lives of fools and champions to ensure that ideal future arrived and he could succeed in his ultimate plan. In truth Isaik had felt he had even masterfully manipulated Orion himself, the dark creature had no been lying when he stated that he had seen traces of Izzabelle in this past They now resided, but convincing the timeless feline to bring back a creature such as Isaik to the past? How would Azeroth have been changed if Archimonde the Defiler or Kil’jaeden the Deciever has arrived one hundred years earlier than intended?

Isaik placed his clawed skeletal hands together as Orion vanished to places unknown, the Master fully intended to fix Izzabelle’s damaged past, but while the dark one was in the past he had matters he also wished to meddle in… Isaik’s idle planning ceased as Orion appeared with a coy self satisfied smirk upon his face, Isaik sighed a deep exasperated sigh… “So it’s that timeline is it?” Isaik stated waving his hand in the air… “Yumara we are gonna need the Genesis tome…” Isaik hissed holding his claws outwards in a reach… Yumara obliged retrieving the masters phylactery and greatest magical achievement… Isaik snapped his boney claws wrestling them all in shadows as they vanished from the now abandoned abode that was once Izzabelle’s home…

Appearing in a darkened place, Isaik could already feel they were in the right place… Undermine… Interesting location to choose… Isaik whispered to Orion… Before the three was Aeseir, Jaseiah and a time locked Ahcirej… Aeseir was the first to speak… “Orion brought us here, said it was important?” The armored elf stated… Isaik nodded, “Correct, spawn of Salkeen… If you and Jaseiah haven’t quite noticed by your last interactions with Ahcirej… She has become dangerously unstable…” Isaik stated opening the genesis tome… “For the continued survival of Jaseiah, Jericha and even your Father, this will need to be rectified a secret underlying bond must be formed with Ahcirej before she is made unbound… A terrible fate that can not be undone… A life lived together in this time one hundred years in the past…” Isaik stated, he flipped through several pages of the genesis tome before looking up once more…

“At the moment all three of you cannot live in the past without suppressing certain memories and powers to make you more compatible… There are spells of great force for such things, but seeing as you both are the spawn of Salkeen and loyal under Jericha…” Isaik stated now completely focusing on the two children… “I will not act upon you to rectify the grievous future without your express wishes to do so… Jericha would be ever so unruly if I forcefully manipulated her child’s mind and as for her trusting Aeseir after such a task… The choice is yours…” Isaik hissed ready to open the tome once more…

1 Like

Corttez gave a grin as well, he could always trust Miya to have his back when they felt like enjoying themselves at others expense…

“Oh yes, I am sure they would believe they would be justly rewarded!” Corttez gave a short laugh before taking a long hard drink of the rum bottle… “I was thinking, these guards seem a bit overstuffed and fat, surely we would be doing them a favor by relocating some of their gold too poor sailors who need it more?” Corttez whispered a mischievous grin, I mean why wouldn’t they that’s what pirates did.

“I reckon I saw the vaults to the city bank not far from the center of town… The sluggish pigs in steel aught not to be to much a problem for making away with the entire haul?” Corttez said taking another swig of the hard rum, the heavy liquor not impeding the greats man’s thoughts at all. “Now here’s what were gonna do… Corttez whispered, first send a message to Nihsa, Verricc, Valanae and Marcc, we gonna be needing the ship ready to back us up!” Corttez spoke, if the operation went south they would need a quick escape, if not the guns would still be needed at the ready…

“Next we buy a wood cart and some new cotton sheets to line the top of that cart. We park her behind the city bank, then we get ourselves a hole and get some gold to hide in our cart.” Corttez continued, they would be robbing the bank from the back alley behind it. Miya using her magic to retrieve most of the doubloons while Corttez and his red furred pack kept any watchful eyes at bay…

“With the cart filled to the brim, our little frail rich young traveling elf women will need some help bring the cart back to the ship she has chartered! The guards walking out gold out for us!” Corttez gave a small laugh, “When they get the cart down the cliffside we will be sure to thank the guards for their generosity!” Corttez said his tone becoming dark as he mentioned thanking the guards… Corttez made a gesture of his finger dragging across his throat just to make sure Miya understood what he meant… “Any questions lass?” Corttez asked drinking again from his rum bottle. Corttez was quite pleased with this plan, they would be set for weeks and he knew a deserted isle that he wanted to drop one of the guards off at…

1 Like

This new place was dark, smelling like sludge and dust in the air… They could hear the slight commotion of humanoid races nearby but not any where close enough to worry about intrusion. Aeseir was still unsure about the whole thing, there he was ready to purge more unworthy filth demons for his father before time just seemed to stop! Orion before him and bringing him here, Aeseir thought hard, he wasn’t alone… Jaseiah sat nearby as did someone that looked like his true mother, it wasn’t long before he got answers however…

“Orion brought us here, said it was important?” Aeseir asked, he trusted Orion a bit, Infact he had come to the conclusion that pretty much all the minions that worked with the master or under him wouldn’t harm him. But Aeseir was eager to still purge the unworthy from the Ignis’Avim and Umbra Shukil!

Aeseir nodded, he had perhaps felt something was not quite right when he was commanded to carry Jericha aboard the Ignis’Avim… From what Aeseir could tell it sounded like a few things were quite daunting, one they were needed for this no one else could fulfill this task. And two of they refused or somehow failed it would cost them all!

Aeseir listened to the dark one speak, this was tricky, should they refuse they risked death… Should they accept they risked alienation from Jericha or at a extreme their own father… Aeseir had done so much already to ensure that he was someone to his father, that he was wanted in this messed up family… He hardly wanted to disappoint his father and his queen, but if Aeseir didn’t act he wouldn’t have a family at all…

Finally Aeseir came to a decision, “I can’t speak for Jaseiah…” Aeseir stayed looking at his sister who he cared for so much. Inside his soul Aeseir knew his sister would never abandon him. “But I will do anything and everything I can to save my mother and our family…” Aeseir stated, inside he knew it was a easy choice, he loved his father but he was nothing without his mother…

1 Like

Miya lightly taps the rim of her glass, before taking another sip of the fluid, swirling around within. “I can think of no cause more just than one that fills the pockets of us poor sailors with their gold.” Miya replies in a low voice, a devilish smile breaking across her face. Her blue eyes take on a mischievous sparkle as she thinks of the fun she will have.

“Why Captain Corttez I believe you are right. That building with those slobs… I mean Guards lazing about… guarding it. From the looks of them I don’t see us having much of a problem.” Miya says softly her voice low enough so that only Cortez can hear her. Taking another sip of the lightly fruity tasting liquor before placing the glass daintily on the table. “I can send an arcane message to Verricc, or you can send one of your pack. We can have him signal the ship, and let them know to hoist the sails and be ready for a hasty departure if need be. He can also let them know we will have some swine to fill the pens.” Miya explains as she Watches Corttez take another long pull of his bottle. She listens to the plan, taking small sips of her drink every now and then.

“Yes Captain Corttez, my question is, why are we still sitting in here when we could be out there helping us poor sailors.” Miya says a smile curling up the corners of her mouth. With that said she finishes her glass, the pushes the chair away from the table before standing. “I believe it’s time for this frail little rich woman to go change and freshen up a bit. I’ll meet you near the clothiers that we passed while walking here. The one that had those large bolts of linen, wool, and silk.” Miya says as she stretches slightly. She then turns and makes her way towards the ladies room, she waits for two of the gossiping women to exit before setting her plan in motion. Once alone she alters her appearance, her features become more human like, her ears shortening and rounding at the tips, her curves become a little more full. Gold rings laden with gemstones appear on her fingers. A gaudy looking pearl necklace adorns her throat. She hides all the changes beneath a heavy hooded dark blue wool lined silk cloak. Once ready she exits the back room, and the tavern.

That poor girl that was being beaten earlier now lies unconscious on the ground. She’s covered in dirt and large bruises, her hands and feet bound so tightly Miya can see where the circulation is be slightly inhibited. She see’s that they have drawn a crowd, with their crowing about how they were going to have themselves a good ole public execution. As they laughed about it the carpenters went about building a raised platform and some gallows. Taking one last look Miya makes her way to the stalls selling various goods. She is certain that Caption Corttez will secure them a cart before meeting her.

1 Like

Orion gives Isaik a world weary look I know exactly who and what you are Dark One, Do not overtly meddle with things in the past. I know the true timelines, and I will correct any inconsistencies that you deem to create through manipulative measures. Orion claims not bothered much by the taunting. I brought you back here for Izzabelle’s sake, I will not hesitate in sending both Yumara, and your omnipotent self, back to the future. Where you cannot disrupt events deigned to happen Dark One. Orion replies before Vanishing, he did not trust the Dark One, yet still for the sake of the few lives that mattered he went against his better judgement Perhaps he should end the time magic and return them all to their correct time.

Orion give Isaik this incredulous look as he speaks about the Timeline. He paces his broom for a brief moment while Yumara retrieves the Genesis Tome from her heart tree, in a flash the three of them are gone.

It was one of the few places where I could be assured that Jericha would not be, at this point she was moving about quite extensively. Orion says before turning his focus to the three before them.

Orion gives this slight feline shrug Okay so perhaps I could of offered them a little more in the way of an explanation. He softly hisses into Isaik’s mind as he bluntly states the reason they are there. Turning to Aeseir he speaks directly into his mind. “Do to your Fathers inability to correct his error in judgement, your mother was left with the impression that you were tortured because of her. This lead to the destabilization of the psychosomatic bond between your parents, that allows your mother to remain in existence. That existence is crucial for the survival of many.* Orion states as he jumps from his broom onto Yumara’s shoulder. You were created after your mother became unbound. It prevents her from being able to form a powerful enough bond to you, that she will not break the one to Salkeen. This bond will be needed to prevent the serious of events that will end the lives of many. Orion finishes then waits to see what the children will decide.

1 Like

Sericon couldn’t help but let out a sharp short laugh! He recomposed himself quickly, the laugh was not intended as a insult, “If sacrificing humanoids worked we would already have our goals completed…” Sericon stated, Varicar quick and aggressive as ever… “Even if such a thing worked would we stoop so low as to summon a street rat to summon a god?” The hooded elf growled…

Varicar hissed in irritation, now they were to be expected to feed the street rat. Sericon leveled his eyes at Varicar, “Would you rather her stomach growl echoing across the carverns?” Sericon spoke he waving his hand conjuring a bit of food… Though Sericon was more experienced in fel magic he had a great knowledge in certain mage spells… In Sericon’s hand appeared several mana cakes which he subsequently tossed to Izzabelle, “There will be more where those came from providing you cooperate.” Sericon stated, unlike Varicar who still was rather upset that they brought Izzabelle into the underground base, Sericon himself was ready to move forward…

Sericon glanced at Varicar asserting that he was indeed going to do as he thought right… “What we mean by test, is seeing how much relation you show to the great creature we hope to find.” Sericon knew that those words probably just confused the young street women more. “I have come to believe your condition may have something with the work of The Master, if it is we can find his sympathy in you.” Sericon stated turning behind him to gesture a cloaked figure into the cavernous room. “If that is the case and you are what we think you are, you will survive, not only survive but have a group to call your own…” Sericon stated turning to the hooded drudge behind him, one of the lesser cult members frequently referred to as acolytes…

Sericon took something from the outstretched hands of the cult member before turning back towards Izzabelle… Holding his hand out he held what looked like a long dagger perhaps made of bone, he twirled it in his hands before offering it to Izzabelle… “This is a piece of the great weapon Ak’agathshi, If you have even a sliver of the Master’s sympathy within you the blade will awaken…” Sericon stated awaiting for his answer… If Izzabelle was touched by the Master’s sympathy, the signature of magic from any living being like a fingerprint, the dagger would change from a solid blade to a living tendril…

1 Like

Jaseiah had no idea where she was, the place looked and smelled so unfamiliar. The only high points were the facts that she wasn’t alone. Ahcire who was now going by Aeseir was there with her. Just looking at him she can tell her Lord Father had claimed him as his own. This greatly pleased Jaseiah cause this now meant they were brother, and sister, in more than just name. Along with the two of them was Ahcirej, a different seeming Ahcirej. This Ahcirej reminded Jaseiah a little of her sister Ahcire, before she sacrificed herself. Jaseiah had just finished healing enough to leave the healing chamber mere hours before. Orion the time feline had shown up, swooped Her, her brother, and Ahcirej, up and dropped then in this place then left. Jaseiah was just standing there completely dumbfounded when Yumara, The Master, and that damn Feline returned.

Aeseir seemed ontop of things when it came to asking the questions, so Jaseiah just stood silently and listened to what the Master had to say. “Before my collapse from being to near mother, I could see what Father was doing, and he was breaking Ahcirej. Most likely as some form of punishment, for her attack against him in the Kiln.” Jaseiah says looking more closely around her. “A lifetime, or at least 100 years to try and get Ahcirej to form a strong enough bond with her son, to prevent a calamity.” Jaseiah turns to her brother and grins, “It seems that we might be getting that past we have always wanted.”

Jaseiah collapsed back against the wall, debating in her mind over what course of action to follow. Either choice she makes she will lose her mother, so it’s a lose, lose situation for her. The decision was in which way did she wish to lose her? When she didn’t wish to lose her at all. Also how would her Lord Father react? If mother was in danger of dying he would rage, and do everything within his power to prevent it. Now it would seem that their family was in danger, of being destroyed. Jaseiah clenches her hands together so tightly her knuckles turn white. After a few minutes Jaseiah turns to Master Isaik “You will take nothing from me, nothing physical, emotional, mental, spiritual, magical, psychological, ethereal. Further no part of my mind, my body, my soul, my magic, or my essence. Will ever be used by you, or any other living, or nonliving entity, place, or thing, affiliated with you in any way whatsoever. I will only give you the permission to suppress such memories and magics until we return to our correct time. But I know you and you will not hesitate to take what you deem necessary. This time you will take nothing, and you will leave nothing either, Neither you, or your tome will leave anything within me.” Jaseiah herself realizes that she sounds paranoid, and unreasonable. Yet if there was even a small chance that her mother would still except her after this, she had to take it.

Jaseiah pushes herself away from the wall and goes to stand next to Aeseir, she would always stand at her Brothers side, no-matter what the future entailed. Reaching out she places her hand on his arm. It would seem the need for physical contact when one requires a little calming, was an Idiosyncrasy she picked up from Yumara. “I’m with you, as I always will be dear brother.” Jaseiah states although Aesier can feel the slight trembling of her fingers against his flesh. “Besides with Mother hating me after this, perhaps Ahcirej will adopt me as her own.” Jaseiah says with a small hollow smile. She was prepared to lose everything, to save everything from being lost. What a strange concept.

1 Like

The sound of his laughter calmed her down more then anything else. That was until that miserable good for nothing lousy excuse for an elf interjected his two coppers into the conversation. True to form, when in dire near death situations, Izzabelle’s mouth usually got the best of her. She had the right to remain silent, just not the ability. “Strange I don’t recall you summoning me at all, you miserable baboons backend.” Izzabelle snaps at the ruder of the two elves. She then looks all around her before focusing her attention back on said elf. “Besides if you were to try summoning a street rat to summon a god, you would probably fail at that as well.” Izzabelle continues her voice a low growl. “Get over yourself, you are no better than me you jerk. My life goal is to remain alive, yours is obviously to find this God of yours. One of us has failed miserably, and it isn’t this lowly street rat.” With that she turns her attention away from the annoying one.

Izzabelle gives the mana cakes a weary look, like they might suddenly attack her. “There not going to like vanish from my stomach after I eat them, are they?” she asks as she breaks a small piece off and brings it to her nose. *it smelled of deliciousness, and other yummy things. Her stomach clenched as growled again, so she quicky popped the piece of cake into her mouth. It tasted subline, compared to what she normally had to settle with. “Mmmmm this is soooooo good, Thank you… ummmm…” she stops and shoves the rest of the first cake into her mouth. After eating her third cake she turns to the provider of said delicacies and smiles. “I suppose if there exploding cakes, it’s a little to late to change my mind about eating them.” Izzaballe says her stomach better now that it had something in it. “Also one might find a person more cooprative if some baboons backside wasn’t threatening them.” Izzabelle whispers under her breath.

Izzabelle tilts her head and looks more closely at the Elf, “You mean what he did earlier was only a part of the test?” Izzabelle asks her head nodding in Varicar’s direction. “What do you mean by my condition, I know living on the streets isn’t the healthiest, but I’m not aware of having any condition.” Izzabelle states while thinking I don’t think I’m related to anyone, the only memory I have of family is washed in blood… so much blood. She shakes her head banishing the image from her mind. “How does one tell if they have the sympathy of his magic?” Izzabelle asks, now a little curious herself

“You mean what you think I am. A certain miscreant doesn’t think I’m worthy of even being tested.” Izzabelle says as one of the other members exits the shadows of the cave and comes closer. "The idea of being part of a family, a group she could call her own sounded so nice. She reaches over and pinches herself. Nope! she was still there, so this obviously wasn’t some fever induced dream brought on by the over-consumption of bad alcohol.

Izzabelle looks at the dagger of bone sitting in the Elves hand, she wasn’t quite sure what was expected of her. Slowly her hand extends towards his, and gently ghosts over the pommel of the blade. Running a tip of a finger along the blades keen edge, she winces and pulls her hand back. A drop of blood can be seen rolling down over the blade, bringing her finger to her mouth she licks the blood from it. “Sorry about that, I shouldn’t have touched it without asking.” Izzabelle states “So how does this test work?”

1 Like

Isaik couldn’t help but have a devious smile as Orion retorted, the cat knew exactly the kind of creature Isaik was… However the timeless feline didn’t give the Master enough credit in manipulating things in a surgically subtle way… The dark one knew very well that he couldn’t mess with certain events, any events involving the lives of Yumara, Izzabelle, and Jericha in their own paths were set in stone as was the ability to mess with his own past… The only places in time the insidious master could truly influence were those inconsequential to the timeline as a whole, dark insidious plans that would lay buried and unknown until back in the future where Isaik could uncover the ancient treasures he had buried…

Isaik placed his hands together as the children made their pacts and agreed to partake in the task at hand. The dark master pulled forth the genesis tome into the light once more… he opened the damned book to the many flesh made pages that held the darkest of Magic’s from every other tome Isaik had ever created… Stopping at a specific page his face grew darker, “Yes… This will do…” Isaik stated with much enthusiasm dragging his skeletal hand across the very words…

“You two agree to do everything in your power own power to instill your future?” Isaik hissed reading the dark speak before him, a black mix of demonic, shathyir among other dark words… The tome thrummed to life as the words needed on the pages burned bright with a purple light! The tome itself seemed ready before unexpectedly, Isaik placed the tome down on the floor open to the very page and spells needed… “The rest is up to you both, spawns of Salkeen…” Isaik stated he turned away with a odd hurry touching Yumara on the hands before the two of them simply blinked out to Undermine caverns nearby…

Isaik stopped in the darkness looking over to Yumara, “Perturbed are you? Do you not see?” Isaik asked his actions probably completely throwing everyone off guard… For just moments before it seemed as if the dark one was ready to weave dark spells in order to preserve what was needed, then the next he merely placed the tome on the floor and left. Isaik saw the whole thing exactly as it was meant to be to ensure the best future, the promises he asked of Aeseir and Jaseiah not just to see if they would trust the dark one with such a task but a test to see if they were willing to do what was needed… Isaik however wasn’t needed… “I can never cast such a spell on those children, the consequences brought about it are too much to risk… However that doesn’t mean that one who can read my black speak cannot cast such a spell…” Isaik stated, he himself knowing the risk that was taken to leave the tome right there waiting…

Within the cavern holding Aeseir, Jaseiah, Ahcirej and Orion the tome thrummed lightly with energy… across the tomes great pages the message stayed the same, a spell that must be read by those who can read it… Gul’kafh an’shel. Yoq’al shn ky zuq nuul. Vendel’o eranu. Al’ksh syq iir awan? Vendel’o eranu. Iilth ma paf’qi’ag sk’halahs. Yeh’glu Salkeen okom hoq… Gul’kafh an’qov Sk’yahf. Vendel’o eranu iterum vivere. The tome awaited for the spell to be read, to be spoke, it awaited for the spell to be done! The children of Salkeen had this choice, cast the spell or risk the death of them all. Before Jaseiah’s and Aeseir’s eyes the tome was easily read… “Gaze into the void. It is the perpetuity in which you dwell. Help me forget. Is this real or is this an illusion? Help me forget. You are a prisoner in your own body. The blood of Salkeen runs through me… Gaze into the heart of your soul. Help me forget to live again.“ The tomes incantations were ominous but true…

2 Likes

Jaseiah at first seems surprised that The Master would just take and leave his tome behind… then. Oh! I see, I see, always trying to manipulate thing into your favor. Always trying to twist things to further your goals. I will not let myself be used, I will not be the voice of my own destruction.

Jaseiah then stares at the cursed Tome for a few seconds more, before stepping away. Turning to her brother she speaks. “Excuse me for a moment dear brother, there’s something that I must do, before I can continue.” With that said she moves further into the darker recesses of the cavern they occupy. As she moves away from Orion, Ahcirej, and Aeseir, she starts to erect a powerful barrier around herself. Once encased in a wall of sheer magical force she stops. Bringing her right hand up she places the tip of her index finger against her right temple. “By the mind of the Mother who conceived me.” as Jaseiah speaks a long wispy tendril of the darkest void is pulled from her skull. It twists, and turns around her hand and arm. Bringing her left hand up she holds it before her. “By the soul of my Demonic Lord Father who remade me.” As the words leave her mouth Demonic fel flames the color of her Lord Fathers wings, are pulled from her form, and dance in the air before her. The long wispy tendril of void switches from wrapping around Jaseiah’s arm, to encircling the dancing fel flames. With her hands free she pulls out a strange twisted blade, and places the tip of it against her chest. “By the blood of the goddess who sheltered me.” With that she drives the knife forward through her chest into her heart. As she pulls it free it doesn’t bleed a river of crimson. Instead pure clear water spills forth, forming a globular bubble that floats before her. The Phoenix flames strike the liquid setting it ablaze. The tendril of void encircled it, creating a barrier around it. “I Jaseiah wish to sign a universal contract, that will extent through all worlds, all realities, and all times.”

Jaseiah pauses, hunching over she takes a few deep breaths, trying to get back some of her energy. After a minute she straightens up, “this is my contract, spoken before, Shadow, and light, Holy, and Void, Life, and Death, Creation, and Destruction, Hope, and despair, Good, Evil, and all In between. I promise this before the elements of earth, air, water, fire, and all elements that dwell on the quasi planes between. From the void, to the twisting nether, to the furthest reaches of the universe I make this pledge her and now. “I give neither that tome before or anything affiliated to it, or with it, the ability to take anything, in any way shape or form from me. It doesn’t matter who speaks the spell, who’s voice is used to read the words the Tome will take nothing. I give it, and only it, nothing else permission to lock away necessary power, and memories, until the day of my rebirth.” As she speaks the words form in the air. “I give no permission for anything to be left within me, no magic no residual effects, no tendrils that can be used for any purpose be it for any reason. Nothing of any sort will be left behind, trying to leave anything behind will activate the contract. Lastly I will not be used in any way to further any goals attaining to that tome or anything affiliated, or attached to it in any way. I will not be it’s eyes, it’s ears, etc…” Jaseiah can feel herself shaking, and she needs to take a few more deep breaths. She looks over at her Brother, and her Aunt, she knows that she can lose everything. “Should the rules set forth by this contract be twisted or broken in anyway. Then my very existence will be destroyed, every essence of my being in all times, worlds, and realities will be completely, and irrevocably removed from existence. With this all that was accomplished from my existence will be undone. This contract I sign into being with my mind, heart, soul, and magic. This contract I sign into being with all that have made me.”

As she speaks these words she falls to the ground screaming silently as the magic of the barrier goes into effect. The very essence of everything she is is being ripped from her and pulled into the contract. The orb she had created gets pulled into it next. Beside Isaik Yumara hisses in agony, for a moment she takes on her primal treat like form. The difference being the form is twisted and dying. In a different time, and place, Jericha’s nails drive into Lords Salkeen’s steel like Demonic flesh as a piece of her mind is ripped from her. After many torturous moments Jaseiah becomes still, except for the occasional twitching. Rolling onto her hands, and knees, she uses the wall to help pull herself up. Please let this be enough mother, I would erase everything I am, before I would let any part of me be compromised by that tome, or anything connected to it. Please understand why I do this, I will not let myself be used, not by my words or anyone else’s. Jaseiah says to herself, it’s the last thing she could think to do, hopefully it would be enough.

She then painfully makes her way back to Aeseir, Ahcirej, Orion, and the open Tome. Gul’kafh an’shel. Yoq’al shn ky zuq nuul. Vendel’o eranu. Al’ksh syq iir awan? Vendel’o eranu. Iilth ma paf’qi’ag sk’halahs. Yeh’glu Salkeen okom hoq… Gul’kafh an’qov Sk’yahf. Vendel’o eranu iterum vivere. The words are a twisted mash up of her parents language, easily deciphered by her as she speaks the spell first in her mind. Then aloud with the full knowledge that her existence could come to an end. As she speaks the words doors in her mind swing close, and seemingly vanish, she feels herself growing weaker, before dropping unconscious to the floor.

1 Like

“Aye…” Corttez said his mind turning to darker thoughts and cunning tricks. Gold was the main purpose they did anything worth doing, to steal and plunder though, that too meant something to a few members of the crew. Perhaps it was Corttez’s desire to still hunt the impetuous beasts that roamed the murky dark depths… They may have become pirates but Corttez didn’t back down when a beast of the sea made itself known, he welcomed it! In many ways the Crimson Quell was a masterpiece of Kultiran ship building mixed with the extraordinary booms that one could take from the beasts of the deep!

Corttez took a final drink of his bottle of rum, “I think they won’t be serving a problem for us at all… Less developed cities like Stormgarde don’t got any enchantments on their banks, I think you’ll find blinking the treasure from their coffers to the cart will be rather easy…” Corttez stated, he was however quite eager for the part of the plan where the imbecile like guards went unawares into a obvious trap…

Corttez nodded, reaching down he felt the course fur of one of his three hyena who had followed the man into the city… The wild beasts sat around the table making small grumble like laughs, always communicating with each other his red furred crew… “I’ll send one of the pack, lass… I’ll be sure to tell them to be ready for some more meat to feast upon!” Corttez grinned, pulling forth a paper and quill the man began to write a hasty note… “Make ready for sail! We be headed back with enough gold to fill the coffers and those who now be bearing a black mark! Have the guns at the ready!” Corttez scrawled upon the paper, he tucked it into the leather strap like color of one of his red furred hyena. “Get back to the ship, Lass… get!” Corttez commanded sending the red furred beast out! The other hyena glanced at their master expectantly, they could tell by the look on his face their was blood to be spilt soon…

“Quite right lass, I think it’s time we get this ship sailed!” Corttez said rising from his seat like a mountain might rise from the ocean… The amazing thing was the bottle of rum didn’t seem to faze the giant of a man, his leather underarmor grew taut as Corttez flexed… Corttez made his way from the tavern as he and Miya parted ways the two hyena followed behind him…

Making his way across the street the giant of a man stopped to glare at the congregation of guards, they were gonna hang the street elf from earlier… Corttez didn’t know the elf, so he could hardly say he cared for her or her fate… It wasn’t personal, Corttez just wasn’t a good man anymore, if Corttez met that street elf on some boat they were to plunder, the situation might still not be that dissimilar. Corttez’s hyenas locked their eyes on the thing in the center of the ever forming crowd, they smelled blood, one of the red furred beasts licked its maw… Corttez locked his eyes on the eager creature, “Get a move on…” Corttez commanded subtlety flexing his muscles to assert dominance over the hunger of the hyenas…

Making his way through town Corttez came upon the linen, silk and wool shop, not lingering in the cool crisp Stromgarde air Corttez kicker the wooden door open his two pets trailing behind him… “Oi! I be closing the shop up on account of the execution! Get out!” Proclaimed a old angry man from the back of the shop, Corttez however didn’t budge this was exactly where he needed to… The old crotchety man burst forth from the back of his shop before immediately back pedaling… “What do you want?” The man asked in a scared tone. Corttez could only give a cruel grin as he stepped further in, “I’m in need of a cart of linen, silk and wool for my vessel… Judging by your shop you might have one of those on hand…” Corttez stated, it wasn’t a question or a offer to buy but a thinly veiled threat… The old man stuttered for but a moment before gaining some semblance of a back bone, shivering in his boots the man spat out the words, “I could call th… the guards on you sir!”

Corttez gave a short dark laugh, “You could… But would they be fast enough?” Corttez said stepping closer, the two hyena there were once behind him were now each taking wide berths as the spread out to surround the man… “Did you know mate? A hyena eats all of its prey, bones hooves and all… I wonder how fast you would take…” Corttez asked in a aloof tone, the two hyena however were getting closer and more bold with each step… “However if ya just give me what I want, we might not need to find out…” Corttez snapped now towering over the old frail man, if the giant of a man wanted he could easily crush the small mans frame… After glancing at the two hyenas literally at the man’s heels he conceded, “There’s a half empty cart of linens, silks and mage cloth in the back… Take it and whatever you want just let me live…” He stated defeated entirely… Corttez placed a massive hand on the frail elders shoulder, “A wise choice…” Corttez growled before grabbing a ball of wool and stuffing it into the man’s mouth… Corttez then shoved the man hard to the ground and kicking a nearby table sent several pounds of wool on top of the old man burying him… Corttez glanced at the two hyena who now looked quite heartbroken to miss such a close meal, “Ah don’t give me that look, I got better grub for yeah when we get to Faldir’s cove…” Corttez growled before making his way back to the front of the store, the massive man locked the main door, before heading to the back…

Corttez easily found the half empty cart, which in truth was exactly what he needed, they only needed a small layer of linen and cloths to hide the gold they were to plunder. Corttez leaned against the cart and awaited his accomplice… The next part would be far more fun…

2 Likes

Aeseir stopped, this was massive news… His ascension was also used to torture his mother, his giver of dna? Aeseir thought back to what was now truly his father, was Salkeen truly someone worth idolizing?? Aeseir now has this choice, he was born under the great pheonix but he could never abandon Ahcirej, it would be like abandoning yourself!

Aeseir couldn’t believe it, his own source of what he was, tortured for defending what Salkeen could not see during his rage… Aeseir’s faith in Salkeen had been shaken that was for sure…

Aeseir looked down, “A better past than we have now… A created human from a destroyed women and a baby who had tried to been killed in birth… Let us make a good past…” Aeseir hissed, this was now a necessary past they had to live…

It seemed the spell was ready to be cast, Aeseir ready to see how they would be in a past of their own…

Aeseir stood there confused, speechless without words… Did the dark one just give up decide against such a endeavor at all?? The creature had left so quick he had even left his tome!!

Aeseir saw Jaseiah his beloved sister believed it was a trap of the insidious dark creature… Aeseir didn’t feel the same way, the abrupt exit reminded him of a man not even wanting to cast the spell… However given recent developments Aeseir couldn’t be too careful… Aeseir knelt down tapping into his faith… Faith in his father, damaged it was but still a sliver always remained… Faith in his mother… Faith in this power the light… “I shall not be manipulated, I shall not be stolen from! I am what I am…” Aeseir chanted in a version of prayer… “I am what I am…” He continued… “I am what I am!” Aeseir commanded, his form becoming wreathed in a thin white light…

Now was the time… Aeseir turned his eyes upon the devious tome, reading the black speak Aeseir closed his eyes before beginning the chant… Gul’kafh an’shel. Yoq’al shn ky zuq nuul. Vendel’o eranu. Al’ksh syq iir awan? Vendel’o eranu. Iilth ma paf’qi’ag sk’halahs. Yeh’glu Salkeen okom hoq… Gul’kafh an’qov Sk’yahf. Vendel’o eranu iterum vivere. Aeseir couldn’t help but picture himself and his family in a elven boat sailing to some new place filled with much to explore the blue sails flapping in the wind… A isle in view, filled with green jungle trees and large metal works… Was this their adventure??

With the spell read and spoke the tome vanished from the very chamber back into the waiting hands of Yumara, the tome was ready to be home… In the cavern the magic invoked began, the room filled with purplish mist as Aeseir and Jaseiah fell unconscious, the spell would do the same to Ahcirej if she were even awake… On the sea above the underground caverns of the Undermine a thick fog billowed on the sea spray… A Quel’Thalas ship manifested on the waters surface, in her hold were papers and research of every kind… On the mast flew two flags, Quel’Thalas and Kirin Tor… Aeseir opened his eyes to see the fog recede at incredible pace, blinking quickly the elf glanced around… What was he doing again… His memory was quite fuzzy… Blinking quickly the elf remembered something tiny, they were on a expedition to learn about Azeroth’s newest race… “Sister? Mother? I see land!” Aeseir called out hoping for a answer…

2 Likes

Varicar raised his hand to back hand the impetuous women, he would teach the street rat some manners! She would one day stand before a true god and all Varicar saw before him was filth! Failure? Varicar has not failed, his whole objective of life was keeping the cult from being discovered by the Kirin Tor or the damned guardian! Luckily that pinnacle of power had gone missing, some suspicions that the Kirin Tor had begun to try to manipulate her… Varicar swung his hand at Izzabelle only to be stopped by Sericon, a grievous mistake… There would be words about this error later…

Varicar glared at Sericon, “I would rather her be dead… I’ve killed men for much less…” He hissed his hands hovering dangerously over his swords… Varicar now very much wanted to kill the worthless street rat slowly, he would ensure she regretted every last word that she spit out… Varicar would flay her flesh from her bones a inch at a time mark her souls with dark magic so she would suffer for eternity… Varicar’s opinion of the street rat would not change…

Varicar glared at the street rat as she took the blade, she was not worthy of such a weapon… That was until perhaps activated by her lecherous blood the blade became as flesh and began to move… Varicar removed his hands from his blades as he saw the blade come to life, a feat unaccomplished without several acolytes channeling dark magic into the artifact…

Varicar crosses his arms, the blade would not come alive for just anyone, only those who had some sort of connection to the dark master… “It appears you are not just some street rat… But know this… Elfling I don’t trust that you still wouldn’t sell us out for gold…” Varicar hissed, his anger was still raw but tempered now… The leader of the cult turned away he had much to think of, much to plan… “May the dark master grant you mercy for your poisonous words…” Varicar hissed before making his way from the cavernous room…

Turning down the halls he had to think of what they were to do next… The elf needed to piece together where the living tome was, and what a being with the sympathy of Zalak even meant…

1 Like

That wasn’t good! Sericon moves quick as Varicar raised his hand to slap the women hard and teach her respect… Against his better judgement Sericon intercepted Varicar from punishing the young women, the two male elves locking eyes and wills!

“My intention is not to torture you, but having you on a full stomach makes things easier!” Sericon stated glancing at Varicar who seemed more than eager to just kill Izzabelle and be finished. Sericon knew it would take Varicar a bit of time before he trusted the new blood amongst the cult, it was t because he was outright cruel… The cult was just that, a evil group that many would’ve rather destroy and scour from the planet, though rough Varicar kept them from such a fate.

“Her words were meant to wound you not our great one we wish to summon… How would this turn out if she passes the test??” Sericon whispered back to Varicar trying anything to calm the angered elf…

Sericon nodded he couldn’t help but feel a trusting bond form with the women as they spoke… “I typically don’t kill people with exploding cakes though…” Sericon poked fun at the question before hearing what she had to say about Varicar… “If you join the group I swear he will get easier to get along with.” Sericon stated, though they didn’t seem like it Varicar and Sericon did trust one another they were among the cults oldest members.

“Unfortunately not for the rest, but I did find out that you have fel in your blood, your condition. That makes what you have in your blood and the powers I usually deal with are about one and the same…” Sericon said flexing his fingers generating just a touch of fel magic.

“Sympathy of magic is like someone’s fingerprint for magic. If you have his magical fingerprint the artifact will come to life.” Sericon explained he understood quite a many people didn’t know the intricacies of magic.

“Varicar is not in charge of searching for the magic of Zalak, it matters not if he feels your worthy.” Sericon stated, it was not Varicar who studied ancient obscure times that spoke of a demon creature unlike any other. A being of power so malevolent and manipulating that even the legion had little recollection of his existence…

Sericon gave a small smile as the blade activated by the women’s blood came to life, bone became flesh as the blade writhed and squirmed but did not fight to leave her grasp…

Sericon watched as the news seem to hit Varicar in a particular way, to Sericon it meant years of his work had finally paid off… They found a trace that the dark master in a living form, better yet she had brought Ak’agathshi to life! With the dagger now fully functional and filled with renewed life it would lead then to the rest of the ancients beings dark weapon… “You have no idea what this means to the cult… Sinu a’manore, I am Sericon Shadewind, the scholar of the group…” Sericon stated, he was now more than happy to conjure the elf more food or lead her through the rest of the subterranean base camp.

Verricc sat against the two rowboats moored on the sandy beach idly playing with his boarding pike… The man had already speared several fish in the shallows as he waited for Corttez and Miya to finish whatever business they had in that city of Stormgarde. The man shrugged Stormgarde was nothing compared to Gilneas, a place Verricc loved and yet, he did not love it as much as freedom, the freedom only piracy could bring. The man watched the sandy shores when he saw a sight he had grown accustomed a red furred hyena came bolting at him at full speed the heckling laughter filling the air. The red furred demon scurried over to Verricc with a speed as if it was starving of hunger! Reaching down Verricc quickly snatched the paper note scrawled in the beasts mouth, one didn’t procrastinate around a hyenas jaws…

Verricc had a rather large grin on his face as he turned towards the boat and dragged a rowboat to the sea spray… The red furred hyena left behind on shore to guard Corttez and Miya’s rower to safety… Making his way quickly upon the deck Verricc called out!! “Make ready for sail! We be headed back with enough gold to fill the coffers and those who now be bearing a black mark! Have the guns at the ready! Captain’s orders!” The man barked at all the crew, they would all need be awake this time!

“I’m headed back ashore to help our captain greet the guests of the captain! Any who are land bound join with me!” Verricc barked jumping off the vessel back into the row boat headed for shore… This time several hyena leapt aboard as well, there would be a full pack awaiting to make use their talents! Verricc gave wait Incase any other were joining his landward venture!

1 Like

Nodding her head she watches as The Captain scrawls a quick note and sends one of his red furred hyena’s back to Verricc. She stands then heading to the back room of the bar to freshen up. When she returns The Captain had already risen from his seat, and was making his way towards the exit. She makes her way towards him her frail rich woman disguise hidden beneath her cloak for now. They exit the bar heading their separate ways, Miya suddenly frowns, “What do you mean don’t purchase to much, A lady needs to have her necessities Captain.” With that she turns in a huff, and marches away. She then moves throughout the stalls stopping to pick through the piles of breads, fruits, and meats. “Tell me that you are selling more then this rock hard days old bread and these horribly bruised fruits.” Miya states in a snotty voice, “Tis a small wonder you make any money at all.” She picks up a bruised apple and looks at in disgust "The woman running the stand who has yet to even acknowledge her presence snaps “Listen her you ingrate beggars can’t be…” She then looks up her weather wrinkly face a permanent scowl lights up when she sees that Miya is a woman who obviously has money. “Sorry about that Mam, we’ve got ourselves a street rat problem. Gotta keep the good stuff in the back.” She then moves into the stall and returns with a few bushels of fruit, two large wheels of cheese, a long string of two dozen dried sausages, and three fresh baked loafs of bread. Miya makes a show of examining the items before deciding to take them all. The woman’s eyes light up as Miya hands her over a few golds, which was more then ten times there normal worth. “Now get ye gone, there hanging a rat and we’ll be closing up the market for the occasion.” The woman says shoving the gold into her pocket, gold that would return to being nothing more then hyena droppings by the end of the day. The woman then closes the shop, hurrying away. Miya blinks the food into the magical pouches that she has hidden in her cloak. then heads off towards the Clothiers.

She spots both the captain, and his red furred companions as she approaches. “I see you were able to secure up both a cart, and some cloth.” Miya states smiling, she then looks down at the forlorn looking Hyena’s “Did the Captain tease you by dangling food before you? Hmmm? don’t worry you will soon have plenty to fill your bellies with.” Turning back to Corttez she grins “Shall we!” the two then make there way towards the alley that runs behind the building that the town used as its bank. As they move the Captain feels the slightest tingle as Miya’s magic washes over him. “Tis just a simple illusion, that will make us appear differently to many who might see us.” she says although she was certain her knew what she was doing.

They stop when they reach the back of the building they needed. Looking around they make sure the alley is clear before starting. Miya casts invisibility on herself and switches the illusion on the captain to make him appear as one of the towns guards men, the red furred heckling and snarling hyenas now looked like guard dogs. She then creates a small portal, conjuring an arcane eyes she sends it into the building. She looks at Corttez and grins. "Captain you got this uncanny ability to know exactly were the vaults will be placed in these buildings. Using the arcane eye as a guide she starts blinking away piles of gold, silver, and copper coins. Along with jewelry, and gemstones. beneath the cloth the bags were filling up. It was like watching a balloon inflate. She uses the arcane eyes to make sure nothing is left behind. Once the towns coffers are empty she replaces the gold with fake gold that would return to the animal dropping that it truly was withing a few hour. With the gold secure the two of them make their way back out onto the street just in time…

Miya sees this and frown inwardly while grinning. “Look Captain it would seem my escort is now free of any responsibilities. Now this small, frail, rich lad,y is going to have to go and get herself some nice brave men to help her get all this stuff back to her boat.” She then hurries towards were the Guards are now dispersing. Reaching the sweaty slob she starts breathing hard, one of her gloved hands reach out and grasp at his arm. “Thank goodness I found you.” Miya says panting between words, The guard turns to shove her away and stops a lecherous smile breaking out across his face. “Why pretty lady what can I do for you.” he says looking her up and down. Pulling out a fan Miya fans herself quickly a single tear appears in her eyes and drips down her face. “You see sir I’m traveling to visit with family, and i needed to buy some things in this fine town of yours, But…” stops to catch her breath while sniffling, fanning herself a little more. “But that awful brute of a Captain, said he Wasn’t no freaking lady in waiting…” Queue more sniffling and a few tears… “He said I’d have to find a way to get it down to the boat all by myself. I can’t even move the cart…” Needs to stop and collect herself before continuing. “The thought of having to leave all that behind is devastating to me, there gifts for my family.” with that Miya starts sobbing a little, the Guard reaches out and pats her on the shoulder, with his sweaty large hand. It takes all of Miya’s willpower not to shudder, he then takes her gloved hand and brings it to his mouth and kisses the back of it. She was going to have to burn these gloves, the cloak, and her hand…Ewwwww!!!

“Don’t you be worry your pretty little self about anything Miss. I will talk to some of my men about helping you get your stuff to that ship of yours.” He states as he motions a half dozen guards over. “Give me a minute while I talk it over with them.” Miya wipes her eyes but keeps fanning herself. 'Thank you sir, you are so very kind, and you keep this wonderful town of yours so safe." The Guard grins like an idiot before heading over to the boys. After a few moments he returns. “Okay it’s been decided, we can help you get your gifts to that boat of yours. Now normally I wouldn’t be asking this, but you see we are all on duty right now. So If you don’t mind giving us a little in compensation to make up for lost wages, that would be really nice of you.” The guard says looking back at the others. Miya gives the guard a look of pure relief and snaps her fan closed. “Of course you will all be compensated for your help.” Miya says smiling at them. She then leans closer to the Glutinous guard that was giving orders to the others. Using her fan she slides it slowly up along his chest and taps one of his many chins with it. “A nice big muscular man like yourself I might just have a special something for you.” Miya says then winks at him. The group then makes their way back to Captain Corttez and the cart. “These fine men had no problems with helping a lady in need Captain.” With that said they prepare to leave.

1 Like

Ahcirej comes up behind Aeseir, and places her hand on his shoulder. “You are right son, it seems we have finally arrived at our destination.” Turning her head she smiles, Jaseiah is still curled up on one of the ships bunks, snoring softly and drooling on the pillow. “We’ll have to wake your sister either before we repack port, or she drowns in her drool.” Ahcirej says with a small laugh. Just as her Jaseiah snorts and flops onto her other side. “Will you please check to make sure we have all the necessary paperwork, and equipment, needed while we are here, investigating the anomaly’s surrounding the intellect enhancing ore.” Ahcirej asks, before giving Aeseir’s shoulder a slight squeeze. Making her way towards the door of their room, she stops and looks back. “I need to go and thank the Captain, and I’ll pick us up something to eat, from the ships kitchen.” She goes to step out the door and stops once more. “Aeseir, will you wake up your sister please. Thank you.” With that she walks out the door.

Ahcirej knows that her son will see to it that Jaseiah is awake and everything is in order. As she makes her way across the deck of the vessel, she breathes in the salty sea air. Everything was so new to her, this here was not only a chance to help the Kirin tor. It was also her chance to create new memories with her two children. Ahcirej was caught in an magical explosion, a few weeks prior to this trip. It had stripped from her nearly every memory that she had. The mages, and priests had done their best to try and restore what was lost. Yet it seemed her mind was resilient to their attempts. Ahcirej had wept for days, when she was told the memories of her children growing up and their lives together was lost. Seeing the ships Captain, she waves, and makes her way towards him. Thinking to herself she smiles, it had been Aeseir’s and Jaseiah, who told her, It doesn’t matter that you forgot us mom. All that matters is you are okay. We still have all of our lives to create new memories. A few days later they were on this vessel heading towards the Isle of Kezan in the south seas. Reaching the Captain she nods to him before speaking. “Morning Captain, how much longer before we will be docking?” Ahcirej asks, excited to get this adventure underway. “We should be arriving in a few hours, Miss.” he replies before giving orders to some of the crew.

Ahcirej thanks him then makes her way to the ships kitchen area. They normally had a bowl of fresh fruit out, along with tea, and juice. She grabs a platter and places three glasses of juice on the tray. A couple of oranges, along with some strawberries, and a bushel of grapes. She then grabs a few biscuits, some butter and, fruit spread. The final thing she grabs is a few slabs of bacon. Thanking the cook, Ahcirej makes her way back to the room she was sharing with her children. Opening the door she walks in and places the tray on the table. Aeseir is going over their equipment, when she walks in. He looks over at her as she places the food down on the table. “I’m almost done here mom, Jaseiah is getting dressed then she will get our bags repacked.” Aeseir says placing the final piece of their equipment back into the many satchels. Ahcirej smiles “Before we do anything else lets eat.” She then grins “Jaseiah you best get out here and get some food before your brother eats it all.” Jaseiah comes rushing in from the connecting room. “You better not be eating all the food Aeseir.” She growls grabbing a slab of bacon and cramming it into her mouth. Ahcirej laughs at her daughter, “Are you sure we didn’t lose your sister in some jungle, and pick up a wild animal?” Ahcirej asks.

”Mom!!!” Jaseiah shouts. As the three of them sit down to eat.

1 Like

Valenae had only been sleeping a few hours when she was woken up. “Orders from the Captain everyone is to be on deck and ready to sail. it seems are estgeemed Captain Corttez, and the Quartermaster will be bringing a little something back with them.” One of the other gunner’s says as he kicks Valenae’s bunk. Valenae stretches and rolls up out of bed, “Kick my bed again, and I’ll be using you as shark bait tonight.” she grumbles but rolls up to her feet and starts throwing on her gear. She is on the deck of the Crimson Quell a few minutes later ready for her orders.

Valenae smiles when they are told to have the guns at the ready, this is what she enjoyed. The feel of power that she felt when she held a gun in her hand, or manned one of the ships many cannons. The Kick back as she squeezes the trigger, the look of shock on the victims face as their brains are blown out the backs of their heads. Valenae rushes down to the crews quarters and pulls the Silencer. out from beneath her bunk. It was a Master Piece of craftsmanship. The creator only made this one, before being killed along with many other accused of being pirates. Valenae’s parents had had it commissioned for her, shortly before that dreadful day. Her parent told her she had eyes like an eagle, she could see things long before most could. She could shoot something down that was twice the distance away if she had the means to do so. So they had this weapon made for her, it was one of the few things that were salvaged from the burning wreck that was left of her Parents Vessel. She now used it for taking out targets from a distance.

Reaching the deck once more she starts to assemble the weapon, when finished she hoists it up onto her shoulder. The problem with the weapon was it only allowed two shots before it needed to be reloaded. yet she could easily shoot something on the beach from where she now stood. Her one eye takes on a strange glow as she concentrates, as she does the shore becomes crystal clear she can see the Captains, and Quartermasters rowers, waiting for them, along with some of Vessel’s namesakes. Sitting next to her on the ground is two other guns, fully loaded, and ready. She had her cutlass, and dagger, strapped to her sides, one could never be to prepared. She looks over to see Nihsa doing some of her troll magic, ready to summon the winds if need be, to help them exit the cove faster. Marcc was up and at the helm, the rest of the crew were busy as well. All she could do now was wait.

1 Like

Aeseir nodded as his sightings were confirmed the ocean did crazy things to a man’s eyes when he had been at sea for too long… Aeseir listener as Jaseiah turned in her sleep, she had been up all night for some reason… Aeseir snapped his head back to Ahcirej as she gave a command, “Of course, mother.” Aeseir stated he was more than ready to study the ore of this new land, a intellect enhancing rock was a rare quality… There were hiccups as the native species, a small green race called goblins, had decreed that all of the ore was theirs by law… Aeseir made his way over to a table filled with papers, rough drawn maps and diagrams of the newly documented goblin race… As far as Aeseir could tell the goblins did not organize themselves by kingdoms or clans but by something called cartels, the richest goblin was made the leader in a cartel and they would battle others over territory, gold and just about anything else…

Aeseir turned towards his mother nodding a sign that he heard her words, shaking off the malaise of staying in the ship’s cabins Aeseir was ready to head over and wake his sister… That was until the ship hit a hard swell, Aeseir felt it immediately! The dizziness, the wave like motions, the need too… Aeseir grabbed a wooden bucket nearby and released the contents of his stomach… “Damn the sea… Damn the sea sickness…” Aeseir felt another jolt making him feel only worse… Aeseir stated with his bucket for a bit longer before he finally fought the debilitating feelings back… Aeseir crawled over to the bunk of Jaseiah, before making his way back to his feet groggily… “Jaseiah get up quick it’s time to get back to land!!” Aeseir yelled, he was quite ready to get off this boat of pain and dizziness!

Dazed the elf made his way back to the charts and documents pertaining to the goblin race before placing several in some large satchels… As long as they didn’t hit any swells again Aeseir would hopefully keep his composure…

Aeseir stiffened up as his mother reentered the room, he couldn’t let them know that he had just been sea sick again… With a small smile hiding his stomachs internal agony he spoke… “I’m almost done here mom, Jaseiah is getting dressed then she will get our bags repacked.” Aeseir said trying to distract them from his probable greening face…

Aeseir quickly made his way to the table into the chair, clinging to it subtly for his dear life… A well bountied feast day before him, yet his stomach hissed in anger at the still motions of the boat! Aeseir quietly grabbed a piece of orange and slowly ate it with care trying to temper the raging beast within him… The armored elf tried to smile as he ate trying to convince the others he was truly fine…

The boat however made great speed as they neared Kezan! Before breakfast would even be finished the boat began to pull into a empty nearby goblin dock! The docks however looked as if they had seen better days, it was perhaps once a well crafted masterpiece of metal but several holes embedded into it showed it was much contested… As the boat grew ever nearer a goblin could be seen waving his hands, “Welcone to Kezan, come buy and spent your money!!”

1 Like

Marcc’s eyes snapped open as he heard the call to arms, his giant animal like form rising from the sheets like a zombie from the grave Marcc glared across the lower deck as his eyes adjusted to the stark darkness… The giant man scratched his back before lumbering forward grabbing his wooden mallet as he made his way above deck… Each step alerted the others to his presence as the giant of a man stomped towards the light… As Marcc made it to the top his eyes settled on the sloth like members of the crew still fiddling with the great metal cannons of the ship… They were a new invention relatively, giant metal tubes that were filled with a explosive black powder and iron balls… A wick was positioned near the top to light the whole thing sending the iron or stone balls at whatever the tube was pointed at with a speed unseen of before! Marcc had only seen two weapons that were better, some mechanical marvel that Valenae had, he wondered if it were perhaps Gnomes had helped in the design, and the next was Corttez’s hand cannon… That literally what it was a slightly smaller version of the cannons that graced the decks of the Crimson Quell…

Marcc towered high over the deck hands trying to ready the guns before him, “Come on now! Get them loaded and pointed! The shore can’t be that hard of a target to hit?” Marcc growled his voice deep and rough like that of a bear roar… The deckhands scrambled harder to get the many cannons ready, if needed to blow the shoreline away! Marcc had rustled them up enough, moving on to the upper deck, Nihsa was there, already awake communing with the wind for a favorable squall to push them far from Stormgarde when the need arose. Originally Corttez and Marcc were unsure of having a troll apart of their crew, before Nihsa they had only met savages that cared little for diplomacy and practiced in cannibalism!

A short while before joining sides with Miya and Nihsa the Crimson Quell came upon a massive gathering of Gurubashi trolls along the Stranglethorn coast gearing up for a future war perhaps… Luckily the savages were landbound simply tossing bone and wooden spears at the vessel before Corttez and Marcc simply sailed away… Nihsa was a stark contrast to such things, she seemed civilized… Perhaps by Miya’s doing? “How be the winds Nihsa? Favorable?” Marcc grumbled out his manner not aggressive but he hardly had a happier tone then grumble.

1 Like