Temple of the Jade Serpent is STILL BUGGED

Yu Long is still bugged! It’s been known for a while now, should be an easy fix. Please fix it. Too many keys ruined from this crap, y’all got plenty money to fix it. Fix it!

whats the bug?

Currently Liu Flameheart is still active when Yu’lon comes out and does the tank buster > kick combo on the tank + autos. Catches many people off guard, myself included lol

oh god ive never seen that
thankfully

I clipped it to show friends that didn’t know, here if you wanna see:

3 Likes

Confirmed, still broked

My key group had our 22 ruined cause Wise Mari’s water cannon killed us all before it started moving on the screen.

1 Like

Same thing happened in my 20 and then 19…

Wow, that is a wild bug. Has it only been happening since reset?

Fortunately, I have never seen this bug… but I can imagine…

Casually tanking a 15, no problem.

All of a sudden, start taking 300k dps and wondering WTF staggered out Brewmaster Tyrannical 22 bs is this? (I don’t play brew this xpac)

So the bug that is happening specifically. When Wise Mari casts Wash Awah, the beam will just randomly stop or be behind in the animation that the beam is actually ahead of the animation. So wash away happens on south side of platform, halfway through his circle, the beam will just stop, then he will continue the beam, but the beam hit is 5 yards ahead of it

We saw the same thing on three consecutive pulls of Wise Mari. The animation for “Wash Away” stalls but the ability definitely continues. It accounted for about 8 deaths.

This was an issue at the start of the expansion and was fixed, something must have broke it again.

Did a +21 fine 2 days ago, might be a RNG thing

Had both bugs on Tuesday. Wise Mari would stop rotating and merc anyone ahead of the beam without warning or recourse. We had heard about the Yu’lon but thought we just had to kill the dragon, which we did, but Liu was still attacking. She was untargetable and just plowing the tank until we just ran out of cds and patience.

hi blizz, any plans to fix this or is it just going to be broken for the remainder of the season?

The bugs with Wise Mari are apparently caused by primordial stones, lol.

I never realized I was griefing my parties on wise mari with my frost stone…lmao