Templates for Low Level PVP (Twinking problem and Solution)

they dont care about high level pvp or even tourney lvl pvp

what makes u think they care about low level pvp

lol UWU XDDDDD

I hate to break it to you, but this is not a new idea, you are not original, and you were clearly not there when they ALREADY tried this and everyone hated it, rightfully so.

Look dude, Battlegrounds are not there for you to relax and soak up free xp by getting carried by people who put in the work. They are not a break or a vacation from the grind of leveling, if you want to win you need to play the game, and that game is get gear or get rolled. Maybe this isn’t the game for you, thats not a bad thing, its a preference.

Do you think the status quo changes suddenly at max level?

1 Like

This is more of a reflection on hunters being brokena t lower levels, I can log onto a random lvling hunter and 1 shot ppl with very little effort. My previous idea to fix this was spellranks but with the recent addition of the new talent trees I dont see that happening.

Yeah that’s the point of twinking but the majority of twinks don’t abuse the xpoff glitch to fight lvlers. Some players will turn off there cp and farm all that stuff out then turn on there xp and lvl out. I consider that extremely tedious but it takes 1-2 bgs to lvl out of the bracket.

Are you one of those players that enters bgs at lvl 10 with every nonhierloom slot missing?

How manty twinks are you queing into in the 30 Bracket? I dont count players with xpon ( not abusing the xpdebuff bug) who spent time gearing up as twinks.

This system had issues as well, my 49 warrior would usually go 50+ kills 0 deaths because scaling was terrible. Certain moves just did redic damage for no reason and it encouraged twinks to seek out and equip high ilvl white quality items.

My idea is to reintroduce wods scalling system where all gear and lvls scale up to the top of the bracket. For example a lvl 20 player with an ilvl 6 belt would instead scale up to lvl 29 ( ilvl 86) and any gear with a higher ilvl would scale down to 86. Nerf gems in pvp to 1/1 or 2 for flat primary stat gems. Leave enchants as is ( after lvl 16ish you cant even apply old world enchants tog ear anymore it still has the old ilvl 50 cap for now.

I call bs, for every bracket except 10-19 and 20-29 those are probably full of xpoff exploiting twinks for sure. Report them like I do btw.

Remember Epic weapons gave us more damage, there was also a magical enchant which did work. They tried to add some flavor for sure.
Throwing axes threw a Legion wrench in the game, just the same as Bonus Armor in WOD.
It would be nice to see some PVP centric Heirlooms added, or even have the PVP Vendor stuff adjusted to these current power levels.

I think a bigger problem has always been premades of twinks. I thought that a better fix than forcing twinks out of xp on would have been seeding a twink into both teams. When I queued solo as a twink I was able to identify twinks on the other team and target our players to kill them. I think it is a better learning experience.