Telling me no active subscription

I can’t post on the forums, except for here. It tells me I need an active World of Warcraft subscription, which I have. I confirmed everything is correct and logged into the game just fine.

Yeah, my account status appears to be all jacked up as well. I can create new topics but not reply to any aside from those in here apparently…

Try logging out of the forums and then back in.

Sometimes the forum software gets out of sync with the account management back-end and a relog can knock it into alignment.

Tried that, and switch characters, and clearing some other stuff. Still the same thing. I mean overall it’s a minor annoyance.

Yeah, this ain’t it. There’s something else going on…

I had the same issue just now. Got a message when I tried to post “no active game time”.

I double-checked my account status. I’m on a 6-month recurring sub and the next bill is in May. I’m active.

Logging out and logging back in to the forum seems to have restored my ability to post here. But this is new. Never seen this forum problem before.

Yeah same for me. I did receive a new card with an updated expiration date so I checked that and updated it but my next billing isn’t until next week, so no idea what it is.

I can also post just fine on the Overwatch forums. I can also create a new topic from the forum home page, but only have the option to choose a server forum.

So adding a little bit more of a wrinkle in. I found out I was also logged in on my phone, logged out of my phone and desktop and it worked fine. Logged back in on my phone and phone shows no active subscription, but now the desktop doesn’t allow me to reply to posts except on this part of the forum. I can start new topics but not reply. Logged back out of the phone and computer, and closed out the browser. Went back to the forums and logged back in on the desktop and now everything works again.

Just wanted to let you know, I put a ticket in and the advice was to log out of the forums on any device you’re logged in on. Then log into the game and play/spend time in game for a little while. Then log out and log into the forums and this may fix it. It appears to have fixed it for me.