Tell us how Dragonflight disappointed you here

A space to share how our personal expectations were let down after seeing the announcement.

30 Likes

new race can’t be more then one class. and that new class can only be the new race.

We also did not need a dragon class.

72 Likes

false

dragon race not being able to be more than one class is…sad

16 Likes

When they said we can be a Dragon I was so excited and wanted to be like Wrathion.

Then they showed those lizards…

58 Likes

No new customization for current races mentioned.

60 Likes

I am a little sad that the new race can’t be Mages, but otherwise they’re so perfect looking that I can’t even be too mad. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

no it’s true.

We did not need a dragon class as it is a copy of other games.

6 Likes

I’m not disappointed.
I just wish they gave us the first idea what we will actually be doing in the expansion.

10 Likes

Heritage armor sitting cold on the back burner.

41 Likes

No player housing.

54 Likes

I mean… look, some folks are going to disagree with a lot of this…but…

-Trailer was uninteresting
-New Class/Race (locked) thing is really meh.
-The dragon flying thing feels like mid 2000s kMMO advert/differentiator (FLYFF).
-No player housing
-Still a “mystery” place away from the Azeroth we know (I want to go home).
-The dragonflight decisions have covs written all over them.
-The environments look … uninteresting and REALLY dated.
-No mention of PVP really…

I dunno… I’m not feeling this at all yet.

96 Likes

Of course it’s still super super early, but not a single or even “at a glance” mention of PvP or any new battlegrounds that I noticed from what I saw today. That was disappointing to me :expressionless:

Looked like a very very superficial/surface-level presentation…

I imagine super super ultra casual players that only play the game for transmog, RP’ing and such are real excited right now “because dragons!”, but for the average/everyday player there wasn’t very much of substance - no mention of how many new dungeons for PvE, no mention of PvP, no mention of any new power system (if any), etc etc

11 Likes

This right here, did you see that picture going around of the human rogue with all the makeup and facepaint? it looked super cool. I also wish they mentioned more about cross faction

CROSS FACTION GUILDSCROSS FACTION GUILDSCROSS FACTION GUILDSCROSS FACTION GUILDSCROSS FACTION GUILDSCROSS FACTION GUILDSCROSS FACTION GUILDSCROSS FACTION GUILDSCROSS FACTION GUILDSCROSS FACTION GUILDSCROSS FACTION GUILDSCROSS FACTION GUILDS

6 Likes

Not gonna happen after the display of dead cities in WoD and instanced garrisons.

2 Likes

Cinematic wasn’t great. It really didn’t deliver anything for me.
Alexstrasza pulled out her chin piercing…apparently. Why? Did something happen?

Blizzard: We are listening.
Also Blizzard: No housing or tinkers… oh did you want a new battleground? What do you think this is FF?

31 Likes

-The cinematic was the most boring one by far.
-There doesn’t seem to be anything to do besides the normal level to max and then dungeon/raid.

39 Likes

I have wanted to play some sort of buff Dracokin Warrior since WoW began.

Instead we got these gangly, ectomorphic caster Dragons. Massively disappointed. Can’t even play new class on another race or older class on new race. Don’t even have a reason to preorder now.

27 Likes

Dragon class??! They look like lizards in make up :rofl:

29 Likes

So everyone knows what the core of the WoW experience is. It doesn’t seem that they needed to speak too much of it. The raids, as always-will be excellent.

M+ as always, will be excellent.

Pvp will be what it always is.

Idk, after BFA and SL; the bar isn’t super high. I like the theme. I caught a lot of wrath/cata vibes. They were pretty sparse in reveals and I’m okay with that.

Just. Make. It. Good.

8 Likes

No pvp mentions

:joy::rage::cold_face::confounded::flushed::grimacing::face_vomiting:

Edit: Holinka just mentioned possible WoD gearing making a return in 10.0 in his interview this evening

18 Likes