Tell Me When Addon help

I was stuffing around with Grove Guardians Druid Treant Spell and somehow got an icon to display while the treant was active, then the icon dissapeared when the treant did.
I was not looking for this affect so i deleated it but now i want it back but i cant for the hell of me work out how i made it.
Ive tried every option Tell me When has but i cant get an icon to pop when the treant pops.
Can anyone help me please ?
Thanks.

By default you have a small icon under your player frame if the Treant is active. You can also make Weak Auras track them and do that instead.

Just throwing out a guess here since I can’t test it myself, not having a druid with that ability right at the moment.

Condition Icon
Conditions:
Unit Exists… pet… check True.

Last time I mained resto was back in WotLK, so I have problems remembering to use things that weren’t around back then :sweat_smile: I had to set up a TMW and a WeakAura to show me when the Grove Guardians are available to use, but sounds like you want them shown while they are up? You can put a Condition on the Icon and use Spell Charges and configure it to show anytime it is Less Than 3 or whatever you want tracked, and then you can add a Timer Sweep. I saw a post about them being considered Totems, but I was never able to get that to work.

Pokedex mentioned a WeakAura. There’s a great one just called Grove Guardians (by Lyfa) that will show an icon when you use GG and has a countdown timer on it. You can adjust which way the icons grow as you use more charges.