Teleport:Darnassus going away in BfA?

if you think i like that you would think again! change atleast my account so its still just the legon expantion untill i buy the battle for ezeroth expantion!
This guy is on to something
Shaiel - Oh honey... Mage cookies are a substitute, NOT a food group.

Cast seven Arcane Intellects in a row, that should clear up the befuddlement.
In Battle for Lord. - Blight is released everywhere. So I'm guessing the actual underground under city becomes contaminated just like the upper areas.

Blizzard has surprised me with removing content that leveling characters should still experience - but because of endgame changes they can't.

I believe that 1-110 UC and Teldressil/Darnassus will remain intact. Then when you reach 110 they are gone with ability to revisit older versions.

I always wished they would keep expansion content intact for those still leveling through and enjoying that content. It might come as a shock, but there are tons of players that enjoy the game from 1-max , not just rush to newest xpac. It's fun to jump in new content, but 95% of content is everything Legion and before.

Legendary questlines, patch events, etc. - it's all part of that particular expansion and more so, that period in Warcraft history. It would be so great to go enjoy each xpac without things missing. Each character has their own story and experiences. I always take my time to enjoy each xpac - I'll get to max level for that xpac, turn off xp and spend some time living in that time period. Then turn on do and start next xpac and next few years of Warcraft history. Then next and so on - til max. That way you can still have fun in whatever content you want, rather then rush through, do some quests and skip through to final xpac.

Idk just how I play.
Don't worry, there's a Bronze Dragonflight NPC on the map that can take you back to the older version of these changed zones.
I think burning Darnassus and Undercity Sylvanas should either:

1) DIE FOREVER

2) Join the Legion and take the Undead with her.
(Undead hate ALL the living anyway, so good riddance.)

3) Just let the evil Btch join the Demons as she is just EVIL.