Teldrassil Payback Announced!

Hopefully everyone finds out and the adults take over. Anduin is a child and is making the decisions of one.

Velen has 50,000 years of experience, Tyrande and Malfurion have a combined 20,000 plus years of both combat and magic. The dwarves have a council that can weigh the pros and cons of any decision and the gnomes are almost as smart as we draenei. Not to mention the void elves were blood elves and know all the Horde’s secrets, so why are we following a SEVENTEEN YEAR OLD?!

35 Likes

If Blizzard considers this an even swap (Or even the Horde’s win at Lorderon combined with the Zandalaro raid) they really dont understand their own bias.

If they cant see it, I dont have a lot of hope for the future of this game.

52 Likes

because HUMANS

6 Likes

Hnetu hasn’t heard of their potential vs the 50000+ year old race that has already unlocked theirs.

Tfw you run out of likes :sob:

6 Likes

yeah the draenei are basically just like Ji Firepaw and Aysa Cloudsinger. they are just going to be forgotten until the end of time now. there storyline is done.

i actually would of loved to see Yrel come back into the fold and for Velen to guide her. the Yrel-Turalyon dynamic would of also been interesting.

10 Likes

Depending on how far gone AU Yrel is. She might question Velens faith level in the light now and cause conflict.

8 Likes

When the Horde players have a quest where they are have to save 1000 innocent lives, but are doomed to fail. When one of the Horde’s races are driven to near extinction while not one, not two, but three zones are razed…when the Horde has their heroes killed, raised, and then let loose upon their own people out of their own free will…then there will be balance.

Just when I thought BfA’s story couldn’t possibly get worse, Blizzard still surprises me.

65 Likes

Blizzard just wrote themselves into a hole with this plot. No one will be happy with returning to status quo, and hand-waving away whatever has happened. Both sides with no resolution would make it look like there was no justice, and that everyone is incompetent.

21 Likes

Both sides are incompetent.

4 Likes

Be nice to meeeee.

3 Likes

Well, we don’t want them to grow even moreso, no? The plot is about as thin as rice paper at the moment, and I would rather it not deteriorate to a cloud of dust.

3 Likes

Your lack of understanding the brilliance of humans makes me question your 50,000+ years of traveling through space and fighting a gods army.

6 Likes

I think we are so many years in that they just don’t care. They don’t. This is what it is, this is where they will continue going, there is no stopping this train. Not now. Not ever. I know this sounds a bit dramatic, I know I sound like a doomsayer… But it’s getting harder every week to point out something good in the story, and yes that is meant on either side.

16 Likes

Technically Hnetu is only around 10,000 years old. She wasn’t born on Argus, so…

We’re getting off topic. The writing is dumb.

1 Like

Hahaha. Was that back in WoD? Hilarious. :joy:

2 Likes

I really want Anduins failure to be reflected in game though. Like I really want us to fail under his leadership and it causing a major rift within our Alliance.

5 Likes

Please, Blizzard. Give me that. I want my lightforged crusader waifu. Let them be the ‘morally grey’ part of the Alliance that Blizz is so hyped up on and have them purge the Horde.

7 Likes

Payback for Teldrassil needs to go hand-in-hand with Sylvanas suffering.

Rastakhan’s death is not Sylvanas suffering.

44 Likes

i would be behind this 1000% percent. i just really want someone to say, “Wait, have we given them too many chances? Let’s just, y’know, smite them.”

11 Likes

We’re really just saving their souls from further corruption.

:innocent:

8 Likes