Teaching gankers a lesson in World PvP

How did I miss that part? I said they were a good player. Their name and title is displayed in the video and on their armory page.

That said, you can’t do that without nearly 50% base versatality (not including procs and other effects).

I don’t disagree at all with you, but I would say 90% of the people that browse this subforum couldn’t do it w/ 50%+ vers.

Sure, also depends on the class. Self-healing is helpful. :stuck_out_tongue:

Indeed, Death Strike is really nice. Particularly vs. DH or War or something like that where you are getting chunked in a few globals.

To be fair this video is quite old, the corruption vendor wasn’t in the game yet. It happened on the 14/04/2020. What made it possible is the healing increase from the azerite flare. I had like 20-25% versa back then.

3 Likes

As I have retired from 8.2.5, no comment from me, but my publicist will get back to you later with something more official. :smiley:

Got ganked 5 times on my level 111 alt during the Tiraguade Assault today. I understand that in world pvp, that’s the risk I take. And consequences come from it.

So I’m sure the Alliance didn’t mind when I ganked their questing zone for four hours afterwards. After all, karma.