Teaching gankers a lesson in World PvP

I was having some fun in world pvp when all of a sudden, a group of gankers showed up to kill me, then that happened:

Also got “Horde Slayer” in the process, hopefully they learned their lesson!

(also I was wildly clicking around in my UI because I tried to invite someone and create a raid group so that the quest doesn’t complete, otherwise I would lose the damage buff from “Unstable Azerite Flare”)

Thought it would be fun to share this for those that often get killed by large groups in world pvp

11 Likes

That was nice to see :+1:t4:

1 Like

Great Job.

They did fail to get control of the situation.

I guess they didn’t zug hard enough

What is letting you heal that much? that was insane?

The orb madoodle that drops during pvp invasions

Grats and dammit that was embarrassing show for the horde. They should have just disarmed u so u couldn’t heal.

1 Like

Killing Spree!
Dominating!
Godlike!

Prays to the gods that I am not in that video…omg I’m in the video.

Nah, j/k

Good job smashing some faces.

The best part is that last guy who tries to high tail it after seeing all his buddies dead :joy:

not saying you didnt really play that great (you did) but you were only stunned 7 times and never back to back those guys sucked hard

1 Like

Dude, that was sick.

They were severely outgeared by a good player with nearly 50% base versatility and a power orb. That is why they got destroyed.

It’s easy to kill people with the orb, but still difficult to stay alive with that many on you. This wouldn’t have been possible without all of the versatility.

1 Like

Hmm where can I has 50% vers

Me want

2 Likes

Stack the vers corruption.

But it’s almost certain to get nerfed … no one is dying in arena .

4 Likes

Which one surging vitality? I thought that is a proc.

What ever I am wearing on my legs … I don’t know the name .

1 Like

The ver corruption. It gives 12% more from all vers sources.

3 Likes

For reference: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/ravencrest/Drae

1 Like

You are missing the part where Drae is a R1 DK. But at least a few people trying to kill him where from Nemesis, so I wouldn’t say it was a true 1v6, more like a 1v3.

1 Like