<TBC> The Bogan Cartel <TBC> [H-Arugal-Oce] Wed & Sun 6:30pm

We are an Australian & New Zealand based semi-hardcore guild. Our goal in TBC is to clear all raid content in an efficient manner and time whilst also enjoying a fun atmosphere.

:small_blue_diamond: Realm : Arugal
:small_blue_diamond: Realm Type: PVP
:small_blue_diamond: Faction: Horde
:small_blue_diamond: Region: Aus/Nz
:small_blue_diamond: Timezone: GMT+10 AEST
:small_blue_diamond: Guild Type: Raiding
:small_blue_diamond: Raiding Times: Weds, Sun <6:30PM-9:30PM>
:small_blue_diamond: Loot Rules: Rolls

:small_blue_diamond: Dedication to the Team: We want players who understand they are part of a team. We value players who put the teams needs before their own, sacrificing their own personal gain to push the guild forward.

:small_blue_diamond: A Humble Approach: We expect players to always look to better themselves no matter how good they consider themselves. There is always something you can do better. Along with this comes being able to accept criticism without giving excuses.

:small_blue_diamond: A Mature Mindset: We are an 18+ environment and childish outbursts will not be tolerated here. You are expected to be respectful, calm, and able to work with others. We still joke and have a good time together but are mindful not to waste others time too.

:small_blue_diamond: Currently we are building our raid team to be set up for phase 2 of TBC

Feel free to message Cycobi Valenzyqt or Thiccnick for more info or reply here

Come and join the fun you legends,

I am Thiccnick and I approve this post.

Where the pinkys at?

Still hunting a few good raiders.

Would love some warlocks <3

Phase 2 is a week away dont miss out on raiding ! Still need a few more good players (no hunters) Hit us up in game or reply to this post.

open for mage too?

we could fit 1 more mage in i think PST Thiccnick, Cycobi or รrcanum in game.