TBC Servers?

How would everybody feel about Burning Crusade Servers? Would you go to TBC or just stay to classic. Would you want character copys/transfers or fresh start?

i would be able to play my shadow priest in pve in tbc without feeling completely useless. That would be nice.

And arena is actual system instead of this r14 crap

As long as BC doesn’t override Classic without a Classic Server option, I’m fine with it.

I vote for a copy of the Classic server (including everyone’s characters, progress, guilds, etc.) to the new server host, while the old Classic server progresses over to BC. Otherwise, I’m content with a fresh BC server with no character copies.

2 Likes

Yep

I don’t think copying would make any sense. The only time we have character copies is for PTRs.

Transfers or upgrade servers would make sense, imo. I don’t care personally which, but I can see issues with either.

Transfers: Gold caps on transfers would be problematic for people with a lot of gold.

Upgrade: People who don’t want to upgrade would complain.

Fresh Burning Crusade Servers: Maybe not a bad way to go, but people who are expecting upgrade servers, and want to bring their Classic character would complain.

1 Like

TBC is the vegetables I have to eat to get to eat my Wrath dessert.

I vacilate between copy and fresh start. I think copy will be wildly abused, but I’m sorta lazy and only want to level a space goat alt.

1 Like

I’m with Glinda. I’m ok with TBC, but I’m more interested in Wrath.

1 Like

id want copies. If i didnt get a copy of my character it would probably be a 50/50 whether or not i play TBC

1 Like

Personally? Vanilla was always a stepping stone to TBC and WotLK for me.

I would like them to progress existing servers to TBC, and offer free transfers to a smaller number of servers set in stone at 60. That way, people who want to be locked in at 60 have things their way, while the rest can keep going to the more popular times in the game’s life.

I’m only playing Classic because BFA is horrible.
TBC is a much better experience for everyone involved compared to Vanilla.

1 Like