TBC is going to be as unsatisfying as vanilla

That’s because the end game pvp in classic is a joke. Guaranteed they will stick for tbc.

There is only one way that your guarantee actually holds water and thats under the fact that events that paid money would have to be held. Short of that happening it will be the same thing that Streamers come for the raids and then go back to Live for everything from pvp to raids.

1 Like

TBC’s arena will be a big draw. No pandas, vulpera, and no borrowed power.

1 Like

Was nothing really. Classic delivers a fun, immersive experience.

6 Likes

TBC arena’s still had unique classes. In cata pvp became horrible, they gave every class a stun/silence/interrupt/cc. I played a little bit of cata then quit, a little bit of mop and then just quit. Class homogenization killed it for me. That and every damn class has insane amount of self heals, never ooming, it was a joke. I came back for classic because I missed the old system. I still like classic and TBC, they both have that class difference which made it so much fun to play. Who’s idea was it to give rogues recuperation?

25 man raids down from the ridiculous 40.
All professions gain an incredible amount of depth.
Hybrid classes viable.
No more cancerous world buff meta.

etc etc etc

6 Likes

Dude, a “good team” can be you and your friend if you are both good. lmao @ this

2 Likes

As part of TBC changes, should kael be not bugged and actually killable on release or do we have to wait for a patch for that?

2 Likes

Paladins in particular would very much like TBC to be done with one of the final patches, Ret got some pretty big needed changes a little over half way through.

2 Likes

Then don’t play it weirdo.

I enjoy classic, and will enjoy tbc.

2 Likes

We could ask the same question about Vash and perhaps even use the old Buff system for Gruul…

3 Likes

i gotta disagree. i never actually played in vanilla(cause i was poor). i started in tbc and just assumed things were the same. paladins are pretty miserable in classic. i personally look forward to tbc, greatly.

1 Like

This is because its not 2007 anymore. But other than that I pretty much agree. Im fixing it by not playing TBC.

1 Like

I don’t really want progressive patching for TBC, class balance was a mess prior to 2.3 or so.

If I was lead dev for a day (god forbid) I would try to use progressive patching for boss tuning but use 2.4.3 class balance.

1 Like

I think classic was and is great sure tbc and wrath will be too. Hopefully they realize no changes was terrible and remove garbage like resilience and rework the raids so they are challenging like modern raids.

1 Like

Shadowlands should be fun.

1 Like

I mean it is tempting I’m sure would like the raiding side but I checked out the pvp and its trash so that is gonna be a no from me I think. The ONLY thing I like about modern wow is the dungeon mechanics difficulty so I would love to have that injected into TBC/wotlk with the good PVP. Like I love classic talent system customization hell if I’m honest LACK of balance so while I do love me some modern challenging raid mechanics that’s not enough to get to overlook the overall dumbing down of everything for the sake of balance.

Content need to be progressive for sure. Balance on the other hand is more a PvP thing. Instead of getting stuck with the same meta for the entire expansion might be more interesting to have that but im not going to die on that hill. Ill let Arena people do that

Arena is boring AF. Sorry, just gonna state that fact. You play a druid and that’s the best class overall in arena so your bias is going to show. BC arena will be R,P,S and some people will complain they can’t get higher ratings with certain specs.

The isle is okay. The raid is great, but the dailies become stale unless you do it with a group of friends. MagT is boring after the first few runs. I’ll have fun in BC as I did in Classic. With friends. People make this game what it is and was back in retail Vanilla and BC.

1 Like

Garbage opinion. Hopefully you realize we asked for remakes and not recreations. You’re a private server player. Stick there.