Tbc hype tbc hype

Many of us are really hoping for an unchanged, TBC era server! Every day The feelings grow stronger to go back.

5 Likes

yes it would! One that doesn’t progress like the Vanilla Era we have now.

5 Likes

ill be honest the ship to do that has long sailed
a lot of the players interested in tbc left and moved on
not sure enough would return to make it viable. I wish they would have kept a tbc server.

I think we have enough people interested to make one server viable. Or two (one pvp one pve)

3 Likes

Sorry snowflake

No. Plenty would play. It’s the retail crowd that needs the carrot of progression.

4 Likes

Thousands of players are playing BC Private servers right now. I don’t think blizzard understands how many would want to/come back to a fresh unchanged TBC Era Server.

4 Likes

We have more than enough. A lot of people were burnt out coming from vanilla when it first launched, they added the instant Boost/dark portal pass, a new mount, The fact that it wasn’t fresh, The ratio of horde to alliance wasn’t good because blizzard didn’t manage it like they are doing so well now with SOD, the gold was already through the roof from gdkps/bots on vanilla. I don’t think blizzard understands How popular a fresh server would be if they managed it right, wasn’t going anywhere, and it was unchanged. Everyone would be through the roof Excited for it.

5 Likes

I don’t disagree with a thing here. I actually was very excited for TBC because I’m more of a TBC baby than a vanilla one.

I love classic too, though. Wrath less so.

To me TBC hit a sweet spot where classes were more well balanced and interesting but weren’t getting homogenized either in play or gearing yet.

I was unable to play much of classic for real life work reasons but I came back for TBC and found that everyone had thousands of gold from bots or from abusing layers early on. Some people were buying the boosts and had instant mounts. Folks were already geared to the nines in Naxx gear.

Realizing I was behind already and that there would be no fresh servers turned me off pretty quickly.

I think it would be cool if they opened a TBC server and kept the dark portal closed for the first month or two, letting people immerse themselves in Azeroth again and then opened the portal after a bit letting people level to 70 and hit the new content. Kinda an extended pre-patch like I wish we had when classic TBC released. (This would also obviously let draenei and blood elves level)

9 Likes

TBC Hype. Thank you for keeping the dream alive.

8 Likes

I know this isn’t what folks wanna hear but I have a feeling SoD is going to extend into TBC

explain?

2 Likes

They said there will be a place for our toons when SoD ends I don’t think it will be classic era

I think it will be a separate classic era (plus) server that will eventually be the server where when they do classic plus those characters will also go to. I don’t think it is going to go to BC or our vanilla Era we have now.

Keeeep thee dream alive!!

1 Like

That would be so so perfect. It would be like sometime before the portal opened but living in the pre-patch of BC. People would go nuts for something like this.

2 Likes