TBC has more players now, than classic did during naxx

A more valid comparison would be today’s numbers vs. Classic’s numbers in January, the second month of Naxx.

No actually that was just your experience or something, I don’t agree with that at all.

That’s pretty bad for TBC considering that Naxx dropped during the holidays (i think) along with Retail and that’s with guilds folding like lawn chairs and players just gave up. And on top of that, TBC is just beginning not ending.

1 Like

Tbh Moo I don’t recall ever seeing you make a post that wasn’t doom and gloom. You use the forums as your own personal digital toilet for your constant flow of negativity.

1 Like

Well, I was way more positive on the forums during the Classic days. I love the core of Vanilla/TBC/WotLK etc and I really like some of the people I play with so the game is still worth playing for me. I just haven’t been too happy with the direction of some things, especially the server stuff, so I’ve expressed that. I’ve actually tried to be nice to people who prefer the super mega servers but it’s hard when people act like everyone should want what they “offer”.

The forums have always been a place where people go to vent. I’m not the only one and some others agree with things I’ve said. I’d rather not vent at my guild etc and for sure no one in real life. People can and do ignore or not read my stuff.

I’m hoping SoM brings back more of the fun for me where I can be more positive again. I know you’d rather the forums be overall more positive/funny. For the most part, Reddit is better for that.

2 Likes

Um no, there were 355789 characters raiding, not separate accounts. TBC is THE raid logging X-Pac so you can divide that number by at least 2 if not 3.

3 Likes

People shouldn’t have to pony up 25 a char just to keep playing the game. That’s the issue

3 Likes

How the heck can you even compare late phase 6 to right now? Almost nobody was raiding in May, the game was basically dead with ppl on break or farming for TBC. Absolutely flawed logic to compare the two.

When gates opened, classic wow had about 600Kish players, compared to 350K now. Thats WAY down. The game is absolutely dying, just stop it.

Nope, unique characters. So if everyone raids on 1.5 characters, thats like 200k actual people.

1 Like

You arent wrong, they are flawed… but the other option is absolutely no data at all. So its the only indication on population we have you just have to know they are flawed by 20-30%.

No mate TBC has more raiders than Classic did. And you’re also comparing phase 6 to phase 1 (er, phase 2).

TBC at the moment feels as dead as phase 3 classic.

So most people are Sith?

1 Like

B.S.

My realm was super active in classic now its dead in tbc as are the majority of realms.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.