TBC Fresh Servers

Blizzard please listen to your community, and create a few fresh, clean TBC servers!

30 Likes

Nope.

Blizzard, don’t listen to the vocal minority on your forums. Thanks!

We can never get enough topics on this matter, we might be intense on demanding the option of fresh servers, but that is because we are dedicated to the game we love.

We might be a vocal minority. But what we are claiming is supported by way more people than just us on the forums.

5 Likes

They do:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/rp-pvp-realms-reconsider-one-realm/130723

Also, if forums are vocal minority, what does that make you?

5 Likes

Yeap, that about sums it up.

This sad person is actually going into forum posts about something they disagree with just to say they disagree. Like you’re scared fresh realms will somehow harm your experience on your inflated progressive realm? Just enjoy your gold and bank stockpile and level up exclusively through dungeons in Outland. Let the rest of us play the game the way we want to, without the problems current realms have.

Spoiler alert: this guy will continue to go to forum posts discussing a topic just to say “nope I don’t want that” as if it matters

Stop trying to silence people. It’s also not a minority, you’d have to have your eyes and ears closed to not see it being asked everywhere by everyone.

8 Likes

We need some fresh servers.

The economy is whack already and its going to be inflated going into TBC.

3 Likes

Lol never forget the struggle that happend to make that happen, ugh. That took about 6-8 month’s of pushing and talking to streamers. So happy Grob was one of the top servers, even though i stopped playing before AQ 40, If grob wasn’t a wild time for fun madmen i dono what was.

1 Like

Fresh realm would of course mean no transferring from other realms. Would they block this period for 3 months, 6, etc? At that point would the gold sellers and legit whales move in? As soon as those gates are open it’ll slowly become what the other realms are.

Easy, only the protected servers can transfer between themselves. Or Fresh. Or just allow no transfers at all.

Not a bad idea, I just have my doubts as Blizzard atleast to my knowledge has never done this kind of thing.

Allowing no transfers at all is hit or miss. It may be a dying server like some on Classic eventually opening it up to xfers.

I’m just not sure how they can handle this perfectly. It all looks good on paper, they tried solving some of the realm issues on Classic and theres a handful of dead realms.

Oh for sure, but I mean Blizzard was against RP-PVP But they did make it with enough pushback or want. But Blizzard will do what cost them the least ammount of money, Fresh servers will cost them more money. It just depends on how much it’ll make them as well.

If I recall, there was usually a 6month moratorium on transfers to new servers. I have a terrible memory, though, so this could be wrong.

please god give us fresh servers so i can guarantee theres no boosted babies on it.

2 Likes

I am 100% for fresh TBC servers.

While they wouldn’t be for me, because I plan to Boost a guy for TBC, I am ALWAYS for giving players MORE CHOICE and bringing MORE PLAYERS to the game.

So yes, Make a few fresh servers for those who want them. I think its a great idea!

4 Likes

FRESH Servers No BOOST NO Transfers!

No

YES    yes yes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.