TBC FRESH SERVER then TBC SOD

All will play this incredible game, even me !

What do you think friends ?

Thank you !

2 Likes

If they don’t continue to develop this game and they choose to go down the TBC, expansion garbage I will be the first to quit.

They have a great chance here… I hope they don’t take the easy way out…

1 Like

You know launch a TBC era server cost literally almost no time to develop because the server’s are existing previously.

So they launch TBC era server beetween SOD P4 and when sod is finished, we will see what will happen on the future.

That’s it that’s all !

Nobody gonna play TBC BYOARRING

A great chance at what? The game already lost the overwhelming majority of its players. Sod is a season, the second one actually.

Did you think sod would never end?

1 Like

You can just play retail tho. Basically no different.

Its side effects in Era may last indefinitely. And what’s going to happen to runes and SoD gear at the end of the season?

:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

The game in genera is cooked for sure, even if they were to do a “fresh”, it’ll still be battered by the “current client”

1 Like

That’d be dope

TBC sod woulda been cool as sod is to fill in the gaps of what stuff is missing but what we’ve seen from sod they’ve only added gaps and somehow made stuff worse :person_shrugging:

TBC would need to be heavily modified to be enjoyable.

TBC classic was 1/10th of a world with a lot of busywork to make content.
(Better balance than Vanilla though, I’ll give it that.)

Now that I think of it, if they try to normalize classic into that sod abomination I’ll ghost and be gone instantly xd

2 Likes

Not sure tbc needs much of a class overhaul, maybe make some buffs raid wide rather than groupwide. But for a tbc sod maybe have pvp and pve events as the world was kind of dungeons and raids. Not sure they need to add new abilities as most bosses didn’t need to have a killer rotation as much was about mechanics and avoiding the danger zone.

World pvp with flying was well it was bad. If someone had a 310 they could catch you, and you couldn’t catch them and they could search a very wide area to gank people.

The other things are maybe a normal(Post all nerf) and heroic(pre-any nerf) raid difficulties on different lockouts, dual spec, and maybe achievements for added challenge to already really good raids.

Promise??!

It took zero thought or effort to quit sod. I would simply do something else

yeah that’s what we say about vanilla fresh but they won’t do that either :expressionless: