TBC exp buff?

So i heard that blizzard is gonna be putting out a pre-wotlk exp buff. Does anyone know when this would be happening?

When you heard about, did you hear about a release date?

1 Like

People keep speculating about august/september for release date. I personally think november since that’s a traditional release date for expansion although i’m the only person who seems to think november everyone else seems to think august/september.

Are you talking about Wrath launch or just the release of the exp buff?

I’m speculating an Oct/Nov release date for Wrath itself.

I’m guessing we won’t get the xp bonus/pre-patch until after the server consolidation on August 9th.

1 Like

Not happening, with DF slated for this year they’re not going to pile releases in the same month, they like to spread out their profit bumps.

Wrath Sept, OW2 Oct, DF November.

Not sure when, but considering it’s a Summer Event that will start at least 4 weeks before the pre-patch, the pre-patch will be at least 2 weeks, it’s probably going to start within the next week or two.

I could be wrong but I feel as though theres no way it releases in the next two weeks.

I know it’s a Summer Event but remember when the told us to get ready to have a Classic Summer ™️

Note that we are talking about the Joyous Journeys XP Event, not the pre-patch.

Yes. That’s what I’m talking about as well.

Well, considering what they’ve stated, it’ll have to be pretty soon.

The minimum we expect for the pre-patch is 2 weeks, and the minimum we expect for the Summer XP event is 6 weeks (which overlaps with the pre-patch, so 4 week before pre-patch).

However, the numbers say 6-8 weeks, and afaik they have also stated that 2 weeks feels short for a pre-patch, so we might see a longer one (though, Holly said “plenty of time to level” before the last pre-patch, which ended up being the bare min. 2 weeks, so who knows?).

1 Like

Yeah the more I think about it the more my thoughts contradict each other especially just because of how Blizzard has structured things in the past and the quotes they’ve made.

Classic Summer was the last week of August.

Plenty of time to level was two weeks.

So the statements they make don’t usually fall in line with their actual timelines.

So what are we deducing?
It’s tomorrow isn’t it!

/summon

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.