Tbc era realm petition

1. I was only playing Classic to get to Wrath but I understand people want to stay in TBCC. No reason to not keep a few realms around
7 Likes

dudeeeeeā€¦ maybe a week at most please sign plently of people will want to come back to tbc era every now and then enough too warrant 2 servers 1 pvp 1 pve

4 Likes

lol a week? They would have to add it to the catalog, build the servers, build the scripts, copy the DB, shut down the AH, update the DB, add it to the interface, and then test it all in great depth to make sure its working since its all or nothing when it would go live. It would add months.

I wish all the TBC fanboys luck, ā€œwe are pretty firm on not changingā€ is there go to for opposing decisions. Rootin for ya

4 Likes

its not just tbc i want wrath era aswell theres gonna be the same issue a year from now after they rushed wrath content forcing us to go into cata. classic needs to be able to let us play which expansion we want

9 Likes

but it would be so worth if theres no tbc era then there would prob be no wrath era a couple servers wont be that big of a deal

3 Likes

based on classic era serversā€¦
they are likely to be dead , except maybe maybe 1
so basically that

2 Likes

classic era isnt dead and tbc requires less people to raid. if they were to merge era servers better then the population would actually be healthy

7 Likes

thats some serious copium right there

1 Like

ive played it since it came out what do u mean?? its actually slowly growing theres been plenty of naxx raids each week

3 Likes

1 to the moon.

4 Likes

YESS!!! thanks dude we must make this happen for the future of our game.

4 Likes

I donā€™t plan to stay in crusade anyway but itā€™s really selfish of Blizzard and puts our future wrath at risk of having the same fate. If they donā€™t want a full list of crusade realms that is one thing. But to have 0 is something else. They could simply make 1 crusade realm and let everyone that wants to stay behind transfer to it. Classic gets a huge row of mostly empty realms but crusade canā€™t get 1??? Are monkeys in charge of this game?

8 Likes

so true man all they have to do is alot of server merges that way theres not servers with 0-10 people online. theres servers like that in som classic era and even tbc tbc will be great with just 1 pvp and 1 pve server. they must change their minds on this descion

4 Likes

Because I do not want a precedence set that would spell the end of Wrath.

Nor do I want to spell the end of Cata, MoP, WoD, or any other expansion that makes its way to Classic. I may not like those expansions. But I still believe players be given the freedom to choose their adventure.

17 Likes

THANK YOU i 100% agree i just want to be able to hop between era realms for every different expansion and experience them all as i please. this has always been my biggest gripe with wow is that it forces you to progress. era realms really gave me hope classic was going to be different

13 Likes

Frodo sucks at the game. Heā€™s literally carried by Sam to even get close to finishing it.

3 Likes

2 servers, 1 PVP and 1 PVE. Tell us we have until x date to transfer, after which they get transfer locked forever and only allow new character creation.

11 Likes

yes please this cant take that long to implement. also while there at it they should just merge classic era aswell down to 1 pvp and 1 pve becuase thats essentially what it is. this will allow players to play what they please, and consolidate alot of dead servers

7 Likes

dude yes blizzard needs to read this agree 100%

6 Likes