TBC Classic World First! - Shaman Main Tanks Full Zul'aman

Don’t think for a minute I’m not going to at least try. I know it’s dwindling, I get it. But if I can piss off all these haters, I’m IN 100%

Nice. What talents/gear do you use?

Because playing wrong, is still wrong.

Why so defensive? You literally admit that it’s slower.

To this day i get very sad that shaman arent the mail armor tanks… such a missed oppertinity with earth elemental magic. Spec could be called Earth Warden or something. And play like dragon knight from ESO

1 Like

Shaman Tanking does not die in Wotlk, here’s a guide to get yourself starting in Wotlk: Shaman Tank Wotlk guide - Play WoW as a Shaman Tank And Cataclym is the peak expansion for Shaman Tanking (taunt, Rockbiter,etc…)

1 Like

stereotypical undead edgy player who chooses either rogues or warlocks.

1 Like

Brutallus tanking when

Yeah i see healers carrying you and dps throttling hard. Gratz on being carried by the rest of the raid?

1 Like

Not defensive, just don’t understand the hatred so much. From so many players, guildmates included. If anyone is enjoying a game in any capacity and plays how they want to play, why hate on them?

Playing a game is just that, playing a game. For fun. How someone plays for fun isn’t wrong. To me. I just don’t understand

There is no reason whatsoever to “want” to play by keyboard turning lmao

1 Like

How is keyboard turning more fun than mouse turning? Neither is fun. It’s just turning. How a player turns is not part of their enjoyment of the game. One way is just objectively far worse than the other.

1 Like

Healers carry EVERYONE. It’s literally their job. And how many DPS have to throttle back in any fight or get 1-2 shot? We have guildmates that don’t throttle back too often and end up out of the fight. There is a reason there are threat drop trinkets and talents.

I am throttled hard by even the best tanks unless I have blessing salvation and the MT is a Paladin.

Healers generally are always covering mistakes and “carrying” the raid it’s kinda part of the service.

1 Like

If it’s more comfortable for someone? I have a co-worker that uses the mouse turned around, it’s not common but more comfortable for that person and how that person processes the movement of the curser. It’s awkward for me to see it or process it, but makes perfect sense for that person. So should I just talk trash about that person because I don’t like it?

Is it trash talk to state the fact that keyboard turning is objectively worse than mouse turning? Unless she has some sort of physical disability that somehow precludes the use of a mouse while still allowing the use of a keyboard, there is no reason to turn slow rather than turn at whatever speed she wants.

Utterly irrelevant. This is not a subjective matter. Keyboard turning is just inferior. lol.

1 Like

I have yet to say it’s not inferior, I’m saying it doesn’t matter if someone is more comfortable doing it that way. My coworker doesn’t have anything that precludes from using it the “conventional” way, but it’s not comfortable. Who cares how someone turns in a game? Why do the haters have such a strong opinion of it? It’s a game, for fun. If someone has fun keyboard turning, so be it. Why would you care so much you have to post about it?

Nobody’s enjoyment in this game comes from their method of turning their character rofl

I dunno, why do you care so much that you have to reply to every post disparaging keyboard turning?

Because I’m really trying to understand why people hate so much on a forum.