TBC Classic Power Word: Fortitude R7 tooltip error

Rank 7 Power Word: Fortitude says it gives 102 Stamina, but the buff shows 79 Stamina. I believe the tooltip is the incorrect value.

6 Likes

yeah power word fort is either showing incorrect values in tooltip or its providing incorrect amounts when you spec improved fort

It appears to be incorrectly applying only 79 stamina, even with the Improved Fort talents. When you cast the group Prayer of Healing over the top of a Rank-7 the person’s max health increases, indicating that the Prayer gives more Stamina than the same level Rank-7 buff.

1 Like

Any news on this?

Also experiencing this. I have 2/2 Improved Power Word:Fortitude talent.

Based on the stamina values shown on the character sheet, PW:F is correctly giving 102 stamina, but the spell and buff tooltips say 79 stamina.

When I applied Prayer of Fortitude (which correctly displays 102 stam) on top of PW:F, the buff is overwritten, current health % seems to drop, but max health and stamina values do not increase.

Attempting to re-apply PW:F on top of prayer gives the “a more powerful spell is active” message.

1 Like

I am experiencing the same issue. Was there anything done to resolve it for anybody else?

[Improved Power Word: Fortitude] 2/2
It says mine gives 102, but buff bar says 79.
I’ve had other priests buff me, and it shows 102.
When I’m buffed with 102, it wont let me buff myself, since I have a more powerful buff already.

1 Like

Same issue, why isn’t this fixed

Im having the same issue. Blizzard is probably too busy teaching their female employees why snitching is wrong. This wont get fixed.

Holy crap, just noticed this today- still not fixed, so messed up.

I just noticed this issue today in SSC. I don’t know when it started though.

is this still bugged… im getting same problem!

as of now still bugged. smh Blizz fix it please

I’m experiencing this bug as well. Cannot believe it was reported in June 2021, and is still not fixed. Unbelievable.

1 Like

Happening to me as well. Can we finally get a fix? Thanks.

As of March 9, 2023 this is still wrong, in fact none of the figures agree. The actual buff is closer to what the spellbook says.

With 2/2 Improved Fort my level 80 Priest gets a stamina buff of 222 (650 → 872) from Power Word: Fortitude. The tooltip for the spell says the buff is 214, and the tooltip for the buff icon says 165.
So the buff tooltip is way off, and the spell tooltip is wrong but closer to the actual aura applied.

Not sure how this is so goofed up, the math seems simple. :laughing: