TBC Classic Bots, Minmaxing, Gold Inflation, GDKP, etc

Funny that Blizz actually explained how botting makes Blizz money while trying to claim it doesn’t.

Not all innovations are good.

1 Like

Well, I pay for the game. It’s kind of insane to be giving a company money to play a game and not have that mindset. Otherwise, why even play the game, right?

Hi Alex Jones. Nice to see you found your new calling after youtube took down your channel. Good luck man

I’m aware that people lie. However, I’m also aware that they can tell the truth.

100 Kilograms of what?

2 Likes

It might be. I think there’s legal issues involved with lying about any product.

You’re wrong.

No, there are laws on lying in advertising.

That’s not advertising, is it?

Yes it is. You’d have to explore your options as far as how much you agreed to in the EULA but if you’re good with legal jargon and can hire a good lawyer, you could probably sue Blizzard for making false claims about their product as you continue to use it.

Dude. You can’t lie on financials.* You sorta can’t lie on advertising. You can lie about what goes on with bots all you want. Blizzard regularly lies through their teeth, no matter how much you want them to be your big honest daddy.

• There’s pretty good evidence that Blizzard is lying about BILLIONS of dollars that they’re offshoring.

That’s just sweetly naive.

I have this mental image of a lawyer licking their chops at this.

Not because they think they can win agaisnt Blizzard but they can rack up lots of billable hours with their new ‘client’

1 Like

Do I think Blizzard lies? Yes. Do I think they lie ALL of the time? No. Then, again…IK some (not all) think somebody being mistaken is them “lying”, as well :woman_shrugging:

Ok Mr. Generalizations.

Or it’s not. Either way, I’ve chosen to continue to play a game where I believe what the people who have sold me this product have told me. I put my money where my mouth is.

If you’re convinced they’re lying to you, I’d question why you keep paying for the game and using their services. Sounds like you’ve got some strange priorities, but maybe you’re someone who just enjoys giving money to people who lie to you.

Oh you’d probably lose, no doubt about that, unless you’ve got a lot of cash to back you up against a giant like Blizzard.

I’m thinking you could actually have influence in that domain if, say, you were a popular streamer and had a lot of fans at your back who would support your cause.

But that isn’t really the argument I’m trying to make here. It’s not about whether or not you would “win” the case. The question is, can you actually sue Blizzard for essentially lying about their product? I haven’t looked into it far enough to know the answer to that.

Either way, I choose to believe what they say. Otherwise, why would I continue to pay for the game?

Everyone lies, baby.

Everyone.

How much is that? What are the steps for independent verification?

Looks like you’re not actually invested in the ongoing conversation since someone else already beat you to it.

Sorry, honey.