TBC Classic 6/1/2021-7/1/2021

Well I think you’re absolutely right.

3 Likes

As a golden-eyed blood elf you’re not allowed to have opinions on NoChanges :slight_smile:

This is hardly untested territory. They had all of Classic to watch the queues continue escalating to insanity levels.

Personally, I’d be delighted if they just carried on developing for Classic. Bring on the changes! It’s such a better base game it’ll still lap live in most respects.

Everyone’s gangsta until comfort leaves the area

They should not put in any effort to develop something new for classic. Especially QoL changes.

If you wanted faster queues, you should faction switch.

1 Like

I will chop off your limbs and give them to the Maldraxxi Stitchmasters if you even bring your purse close to me.

No offense intended, for Gnomeregan and Mechagon and all that, but no one puts me in a purse.

1 Like

What if I have chocolate in there? Or warm spaghetti? (No I cannot explain)

Well, from what I have seen from different forums…It looks like they are still going to lose a ton of players.

There was already faction imbalance, and this just made the problem way worse

2 Likes

The solution was already available in classic: Faction swap if you want faster queues.

3 Likes

I mean, I’m dead. I think I used to love chocolate when I was alive, but… now it just melts and gums up my gears, and I can’t really taste it anyway.

…same with warm spaghetti.

And what in Bolvar’s name are you doing putting chocolate, warm spaghetti, and gnomes in the same purse in the first place!?

1 Like

Well the chocolate sweets are for the gnomes, and the spaghetti is for me later :smiley:

1 Like

I seems to me the correct “change” for the health of the game would have been to offer free faction changes for any Horde player or guild. That would have helped PvP and PvE players.

1 Like

Never thought I would say this but yeah I agree with you too.

1 Like

This same problem exists in Retail and the solution is Faction Transfer or just play mercenary mode. Mercenary mode is a QoL which is the opposite of classic.

Never understood why Classic needs a new solution.

3 Likes

But then they won’t be on the side with more grouping opportunities for dungeons/arenas/raids or the side more likely to have the open world pvp objectives and less likely to be ganked.

:frowning:

They have one literal downside and Blizzard rushes to fix it. Must be nice.

At this point, I’m reasonably sure if the faction divide continues into the next expansion with retail that I’m just leaving instead. Frankly, this just made me feel insulted. I don’t have any interest in TBCC but factions create issues in retail too, but it seems we only fix problems created by factions for the Horde or something.

1 Like