TBC and WOTLK MEGA Servers

Simple idea, just make one large server for TBC and 1 for WOTLK or just WOTLK. It would be nice to have that, so I can just play WOTLK, it is my favorite expansion like so many others, and I only get to play it through with my friends for a couple years? That is not enough time for me, I work most of the time like so many others, so I cannot sit and play for 12 hours a day, maybe 2-4 at most; this would give me more time to finish the game, and actually enjoy it without rushing before the Cataclysm comes, twice!

12 Likes

I’d honestly love if they’d leave one server per expansion as the progression servers move on.

10 Likes

please give us tbc

11 Likes

I think this is all people are asking for to be honest, they play all the expansions up to current like myself, and they find that one they like the most, and just want to play that favorite.

6 Likes

A dozen other threads on the same topic and you have to create a new one. QUIT SPAMMING.

1 Like

Stop spamming new bs threads. Go to ones already made.

I support the idea, just commenting on the rest of your post.

Playing 2-4 hours per evening with friends should easily see you doing everything the expansion had to offer, within a few months as well. Thats without rushing. This comes with playing with people who know what they are doing, who all progress at roughly the same pace especially when they help out each other.

I mean hell…2-4 hours is raid level time committment anyway

3 Likes

I would love that!

I am a slow player with not a lot of time and I feel like I am being rushed through the expansions just like what happened (to me) with retail.

Please, Blizzard, let us keep at least one WotLK server.

3 Likes

Yah same. It wouldn’t be that difficult. Just getting blizz to do it would be the difficult part.

It would be pretty awesome.

Yep do a 1-year ‘season’ on each server and release stuff in waves throughout that year then reboot it. Super easy mega win for Blizz if they give us TBC and Wrath .

Was gonna make a post myself regarding this subject glad others are already saying something about it.

I officially started playing in Catacylsm back in 2010, (Played Trial repeatedly throughout TBC and WotLK) being able to re-experience it will be cool. If I choose to play at all. But it also defeats the point of bringing back the older expansions prior to Cata. Not to mention the world revamp, but everything else no dungeon finder, no raid finder. I was enjoying my time in pre-Cata WoW for sometime before I fell off to other games and just general IRL.

And would love the opportunity to continue that when I want and am able to do so. I’m confident in saying that I’m probably not alone in this. Vanilla / Classic is seemingly forever and Retail is there for those who want to experience a modern Cata because that’s primarily what it is.

Wrath in my mind at least, is a solid in-between of the best of both.

Or the worst between everything. Depends on how you see it. For me, wrath is neither a classic expansion nor a modern expansion, its boring.

Is it a crazy position to think a lot of these people are gold sellers?