Tazavesh Soleahs Gambit: Hylbrande Bug

Had it multiple times now, even after resetting the boss. One orb randomly disappears and you cant finish the immunity part of the boss.

7 Likes

I came here for this same issue! I did Hylbrande twice on my DH today and the orb only disappeared when I picked it up and we had to wipe twice to finish the boss fight and I wound up not touching any orbs since it disappeared both times when I touched it specifically.

1 Like

I also had the same problem

This still is happening, today I had the same problem and we couldn’t finish the key because after 2nd wipe everyone left, fix this =/.

Had this happen today both times it was the same player walking over the orb, a Hunter. Lost my 25. Please fix.

Same problem just happened to our group. The blue orb wouldn’t show up twice. Had to leave and let the key deplete. Toxic system, btw

Has anyone received any feedback from Blizzard about this as it has just happened to me again this week

this is still happening, 3 times in a row. appears to be tied to the instance

Same bug, an orb disappears and the mechanic can not be completed which causes a group wipe as of 7/7/22 and this report system is terrible aswell

as of july 7 its still bugged as hell the colors dont spawn properly and are unable to break the boss out of his inmune phase

Still Bugged July 9

15th Aug - still bugging.

September 10th - still bugging. Twice in a row to deplete a 25 key. Really lousy way to rip a key.

I run my +16 with a different group. It bugged. I ran the +15 key the next day with a different group. Still bugged.

Just happened to me 13/09/2022

Happened to me 4 times in a row 9/14/22. Frustrating bug to lose a key to.

Just happened to me too. Two times it was me that touched the orb and it disappeared. Group immediately fell apart. Feels bad man, please fix.

Just happened to me on 02/10/22, twice. Orb spawned then when grabbed, disappear.
Might have something to do with an addon?
Please fix, frustrated to loose timer high key

This happened to my Vengeance demon hunter 3 pulls in a row in a 15 Gambit just last week (late september 2022). On the third pull when I died the orange orb spawned again but someone already left the dungeon >: