Tazavesh Hardmode bug

Did all of Tazavesh in hard mode and it dropped 232 loot as it should. Left the instance for raid. Re-entered the same lockout and killed the last boss and it dropped normal mode loot.
Reported as a loot issue and was told to repost as a bug. This is the initial ticket.
We did hardmode of Tazavesh and had to put it on pause. We came back, and did the final boss. The rest of the dungeon had dropped 232 loot as the hard mode should. But when we did the last boss, it only dropped 226 item level loot. I received a lower level Event Horizon’s Edge than I should have. The boss still had all of the hard mode mechanics. Not to mention the painstaking effort to get our group in here due to bugs with the instance lockout. Please do not arbitrarily mark this as resolved. I want to speak to a gm about this issue.

1 Like

Also having this same issue with my group. We started on hard mode, went to raid, came back and the hard mode npc is gone and we are only getting normal loot to drop.

This isn’t a bug.

You have to do hardmode in a single sitting. Blizzard even said so in a blue post a while back.

So basically you need someone with a fresh lockout to restart hard mode if you left at any point prior to completing it.