Tauren melee range still not fixed since patch

Use to think the same, but now that I play allies I know its just as crap, they broke reckoning in the same patch, and don’t even list it in bugs.

Also invis is allowing casts to complete without breaking at the start of the cast but only after the cast completes completely eliminating the counter play of pummel, counterapell, earth shock, kick. How its suppose to work and did work from 2019 until last patch was when you cast seduce this would break invis at the very start of the cast 1.5 sec before seduce lands allowing for Good players to interrupt it as intended by patch notes 1.10.

Also in combat timer use to be like 5 sec for PvP, but now its 7 sec making escapes via repentance or gouge or nades far more difficult than before.

Thats just the start of things

1 Like

YOU!!! YOU STEALTHY THING YOU!

1 Like

I am soliciting you to come play alliance… So Xkinfe, Styles, myself and a few others rerolled to alliance, you should too. We need more!!!

1 Like

Gnome warrior Nekrage would be cool

1 Like

Hell ya!

Ill enchant his hear free, just need mats on more spend stuff. Ill spot him the fire weapon / speed on boots. Truly nothing more tilting than a micro (nogginfogger)gnome warrior with FAP and or a paladin givin him freedom and cleanse,

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…

But can they be bald though?

yes they can :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll def pvp with you on my rogue Xknife if you get an ally to 60.

I also have some horde toons from som sitting on whitemane I may take out one of these days after I finish ranking the rogue.

Escape artist is amazing in pvp and 10 arcane resist is nothing to scoff at

He’s tempted, you and I know it.

1 Like

No more mud floors :slight_smile:

Solid buildings, clean walls, pretty models

1 Like

Zugzug!

Was laughing at your shenanigans last night in AV. Ming control capping my healer!

This is a serious conversation we could potentially have if things end up going the SoM route which makes Horde nearly unplayable.

They Blizzard will see 95% Alliance population lol.

Hmmmmmm

Wait. You, Nekrage, might actually play an ally toon at some point?

Insanity.

I haven’t since the Friends & Family alpha wayyyyy back when lol.

I may have to just to “prove a point” if Blizzard makes the same SoM mistake and destroys the Horde’s population again.

Its been a couple of months, could we get an update or eta on the fix please?

They replied earlier in the thread that this was an intended and permanent thing so likely no “fix” coming.

This says it is a bug. Do you have a source for it being intended and no plans to fix it?

This is incorrect we are still waiting on a fix, it was broken when they updated the client and would require them to some work. They are hoping we forget. Hoping to get an update soon

"As we’ve discussed before, the nature of WoW Classic sometimes invokes different memories for different players, and this leads to certain misconceptions for some about what is or isn’t working as intended.

The following is a list of commonly-reported gameplay in WoW Classic that is not actually a bug, and is working as we expect it to:

Tauren’s hitboxes and their melee reach is slightly larger than other races."

1 Like

Sorry for the super late response, forum didn’t inform me because High quality system.

Been playing horde a bit again, and I think horde is actually more popular now, tho I think its more PvE oriented than normally now, its really strange., like the average horde pvp pkayers are still per capita better, but the top players seem to be playing allies.

Its such a strange time to play.

They won’t provide an ETA on anything but the most noticeable game-breaking bugs. The best we can do is keep at it for months and months and hope that it’ll get silently fixed on one of the updates which they will not confirm or deny having fixed in the patch notes. Patch notes are normally very, very lacking in details only mentioning the “big” things.

To give you an idea, I reported the missing melee sounds at the beginning of 2022 and I’m still waiting on a fix.

Can we get an update? Or an eta please, i dont want to leave, but if its ignored I may have to.
Thanks