Tauren HP bonus at 60?

I was told for warrior it’s almost 1000 hp at 60. Is that true?

Really liking the racials, and least played too.

Its 5% bonus Hp so whatever that may be.

if you have 10000 hp before the racial, you’ll have 10500 hp after the racial
so no
and 10k was really hard to get

3 Likes

Not 1000, buddy.

1 Like

I don’t think 10k was possible without a mountain of buffs/world buffs. I remember in BC, 11 or 12k was “unbreakable” unbuffed preraid, something like that.

I remember in karazhan/gruul era gear my warrior would sit around 15khp unbuffed I think pre raid BIS it was around 12khp obv bears had a lot more.

Most I saw between T4/5 was 22k on a bear tank in Gruul.

I thought it was 5% of health before added Stam stats ?

Tauren and Gnome racials are not off of base values. They scale with gear.

2 Likes

Tauren Bear Tanks have by far the highest health in the game

Lol. If Tauren are rolled for a racial, it’s usually warstomp (or because you’re a Druid and don’t have a choice).

The hp bonus is essentially meaningless just like the troll health regen.

That’s it I’m going Tauren warrior. Reserving name “uncrushable “. You people better not take my name.

Remember also if you are mining you get some health from “hardening” I believe, its not a ton but stacked up with tauren racial and max mining it can make for a nice hp pool fully buffed.

As a Tauren you have 5% more health. All things being equal, exact same gear and enchants and buffs, a Tauren Warrior has exactly 5% more health than any other race. Realize though at around BWL gear levels it amounts to about ~300 HP unbuffed.

However, because it scales as gear, buffs and consumables all reach the highest possible in the game that difference gets bigger.

Also just a note, in BC in my best full EH set I was at about 19K health and a little over 20K armor unbuffed. The difference was about 1K HP between a Tauren/Non-Tauren at that time.

It’s not only possible but tanks will have 10k healthpools after BWL is on farm, with flasks/buffs etc.

Not exactly. I don’t remember all the math and am not good at that kind of math anyway, but the value of health increases as you add armor. The concept of “Effective Health”.

The more armor you have, the better health is as a stat because all physical damage is reduced by your armor before being calculated.

That isn’t a vanilla thing, that was added in WotLK I believe.

1 Like

You can def have 10k hp in vanilla. It will be common towards then end of the stages.

EDIT- Common for Raid Tier & PVPers with the top rank gear.

This and many more disappointments that Wrath babies will soon come to find out.

I don’t think it has anything to do with “wrath babies” just 14-15 years between vanilla makes people forget things.