Target Self Reticle?

I was hoping to make final reckoning target myself this way I don’t have to deal with the reticle. If I put in [@player] seemingly anywhere, nothing seems to work though.

#showtooltip
/castsequence Execution Sentence, Final Reckoning, Divine Toll

I just realized that a cast sequence has to follow the same modifiers. Can I put it on 2 lines, something like:

#showtooltip
/castsequence Execution Sentence, Divine Toll,
/castsequence [@player] Final Reckoning

I tried this one and the sequence ends at Divine Toll, I suppose that makes sense, but how can I have it go to the next line?

You can’t. Use @cursor instead or come up with something else.

[@cursor] []

#showtooltip
/castsequence [@cursor] [] Execution Sentence, Final Reckoning, Divine Toll

#showtooltip
/castsequence Execution Sentence, Divine Toll,
/castsequence [@player] , , Final Reckoning

I don’t know if this actually works as I haven’t tested it, but I have seen threads where people do stuff like this and put the commas in front. I assume the theory is that it registers as null/no action that doesn’t trigger the GCD and advances the castsequence and your comma on the end of the first one allows the same thing so the second one can fire on the step you want. Again, I haven’t used this, but the concept stuck in my head while I was researching something else.

This actually creates 2 sequences which is created by the semicolon “;”

1. The first with just 1 spell (Divine Toll) which uses the target option of @player. The sequence is only activate if you are holding down a modifier key (alt, ctrl, shift – assuming the key isn’t reserved in a keybinding).
  2. The second sequence is Execution Stance and Final Reckon. While I don’t have any options for it, but if you were to have some they would be between the “;” and its first spell (Execution Stance).
#showtooltip
/castsequence [mod,@player] Divine Toll; Execution Stance, Final Reckoning