Tank/healer que rewards

I remember what feels like ages ago now there used to be like this system in place that would give like healers and Tanks bonus loot for queuing in Dungeons.

Like what happened to that? Like did Blizzard decide it wasn’t working or what’s the story just curious

Edit: think I found out why I haven’t seen it apparently one of the addons I’m using hides the icon from the role :dracthyr_crylaugh: this is officially now a very embarrassing post

1 Like

It activates whenever there’s a shortage of tanks and/or healers (sometimes dps!).

3 Likes

Haven’t seen it in years so…

6 Likes

It even turns up in Shadowlands leveling dungeons sometimes.

Yeah, that’s still in the game. It shows up for Timewalking all the time. And even though I haven’t queued for a Heroic dungeon in forever, I see that being offered basically any time I open the window.

Blizzard should bring the previous version that had a bag with different mounts and enable a queue for Mythic 0 dungeons.

Wow weird literally haven’t seen it in years now

Aww is this your character they are so CUTE!

i tried to do all the lfr raids that were asking for it when i was collecting my denar… but almost all of them ended up being healers :thinking:

that said, the wait can be a nightmare if both tanks leave.

i did see one dps loot bag up. almost got in on as dps but the tanks/ heals didnt accept and it returned to the que. i selected multiple roles because the others needed people too.

the problem with the loot bag is imo, i was already planning to que. the loot bag being up only influenced slightly why roll i chose. any other time i could have just been /sleeping on the bench in oribos trade chat and wouldn’t have been compelled to look at the ques because there was no prompt to do so. ~1k isn’t really worth it on its own. you literally make more doing a couple world quests that can be done faster than the que.

It mostly procs for tanks in dungeon que, and healer for LFR. Unfortunately the bags aren’t as good as they used to be, and the runes they drop stop having value after the eternal augment stone becomes available. :frowning:

1 Like

You get gold and runes from it. I remember getting pets at one time