Tank/dps LF raid team for 9.2

Hello I am looking for a raiding/keystone guild for 9.2.

Looking for a guild I can aim to get KSM and AOTC with at a min. any extra is a bonus.

I can either Tank or Dps.
Have a Monk as tank or dps just shy of 250 ilv which has been my main this tier.
Warrior at 233 ilv, just started to gear as WW is looking to be nerfed a bit and Fury is looking strong.
Prot pally/Guardian druid both around 230 need a little work to get up to par but wouldnt take long.

If you are looking for a dps I would perfer the fury warrior. If you are needing a tank I can play any of them.

I am open any days after 7pm central.

Raiding xp(most have been as tank for the last few xpacks. but my CE’s were done on a hpal and have dps’d here and there along the way)

SoD- AOTC(For keystones I have 2k+ rating as a healer/dps/tank)

CN - AOTC

Nya - 7/12M

EP - 5/8m

BoD - 3/9M

Uldir - 4/8M

I started raiding in Dragon Soul in Cata and have raided every tier since. Most have been in heroic(before mythic) and Mythic. Just havent had the time or motivation to push mythic but wouldnt mind getting back into it.

Can provide logs if needed.

Thanks.

The Tater Heads H - Mal’ganis - NA

6/12M Ny’alotha

4/10M Castle Nathria (blended raid)

5/10M Sanctum of Domination (blended raid)

We are along standing guild that’s looking for more in preparation for 9.2. Looking for players wanting to work together to progress while having some laughs. we will work with any gear level. We believe that a player is made by their willingness to improve not the gear they have.

Currently running keys all week in the 17-21 range

Raid times:
Main Raid: T/TH/Sun(clean up) 830 -1130EST.

If you have any further questions Message me her or on Discord Hvnreign#9435

Hiya Handi!
If your not opposed to Alliance, we’d be happy if you check us out. Would love a dps with tank for some variation! We are looking for long term raiders who want to down bosses together as a team!
Happy home hunting!

Hi Handi,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting dps and possibly tank for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. The guild has been around for about 8 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly.

We have a solid core group but would like to add a couple of dps and possibly a tank to allow another guild member to play a different toon for 9.2.

We are 10/10H SoD and achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. The vast majority of our raiders have KSM. We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat.

Hey Handi!

My name is Viv, I’m the AGM of Altum Somnum. We’re a casual raiding guild that focuses on AOTC and M+, with casual Mythic Raid progression if it fits.

We are an Alliance guild based in the Sargeras server (CST time zone). We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:30 - 10:30 PM Server Time (8:30 - 11:30 PM EST).

We AOTC every tier, then based on how the guild feels - we progress into Mythic. Our farthest Mythic progression is 9/12M in Ny’alotha (Patch 8.3). We’re excited and eager to get back into the game after a break between 9.1 and 9.2, and we’re on the hunt for tanks!

I’d love to chat with you more about recruitment if you’re interested! You can find me on Discord: vivifica#0351

Hi there, you sound like a great fit for our guild! we are a new guild but built around 15 players from our last guild, we are a CE experience guild and we are just looking for a few more to finish out our roster, this patch we want to try a semi hard core approach. We are all good friends and we focus more on team work and mechanics rather than parses, we believe if you get a raid team full of players who execute their classes well and have good team work you will get Ce and have fun doing it.
raid mon/wed 7-10 pm eastern on Area 52 and we are horde! our past xp is nya 11/12 m castle 9/10 m and SoD 6/12 m hit me up on discord, would love to talk to you my discord name is haydenthomas#2659 and my bnet is hayden#1637

Hi there :slight_smile: I’m from Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore-A, looking at you for Team Legacy 7/10M which raids M/T/W 8-11PST Is that something that would interest u? If so you can contact me via discord Feyranna#1966 or bnet Feyranna#1657

Would be happy with either of your toons but preference to warrior!

Hey Handi!

We would love to add a warrior to our guild. Below is some information about us. If you feel like we would be a good fit, please reach out!

<Resîlîence> of US-Illidan is searching high and far for fun players to add to our guild and mythic roster! We are recruiting all DPS and Healers; below are some that we have a high desire for.

Ranged:

Boomkin - High
Shadow Priest High
Hunter Medium

Melee:

Warrior High
Windwalker - MEDIUM

Healer:

Priest High

Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday 8-11 CST (6-9 PST, 9-12 EST)

<Resîlîence> was formed late in 9.0 but the roots of the guild trace back to Eternal Palace. Many of our raiders have played together for multiple tiers and when the opportunity came to form our own guild, we did!

Our backgrounds are diverse; from IT and military, to students and stay-at-homers. We value the contribution each guild member brings both in and outside of raid. We offer progression based incentives to award raiders when certain bosses are defeated. Our guild atmosphere can be classified as very casual and fun. Discord and guild chat is typically alive with jokes and memes (there is also a pets channel. We do require members to pay the pet tax with photos of their beloved animals <3).

If we sound like a possible fit for you, please reach out! Below you can find our contact information.

Kriztof (GM): KriztovChaos#1801
Dabëärs: Dabears#1561 (battlenet), Dabëärs#4176 (Discord)

Hi there, our guild is probably what you’re looking for in terms of raid progression and M+ keys. We are an AOTC focused guild but also have some mythic raiding experience, with players who were former mythic raiders and vanilla WoW raiders. Our guild is more about personality fit above all else, even though we have some really strong parsers and several players with over 2500 io rating and love running keys outside of raid. Our raid time is 8pm CST Tues/Thurs which also fit your schedule. With that being said, we are looking for someone versatile that can DPS in raid and looking to push 20+ keys as a tank, if that’s something that interests you at all. If you are, feel free to add me on bnet: stevelations#11594 and we can chat.

Hello Handibubble

[US][A] [Interstellar Overdrive] is always interested in potential raiders for either our Mythic or Heroic team! We are semi-hardcore and achieved 5/10 M SOD!

Interstellar Overdrive

• Semi-Hardcore : 5/10 M SOD
  • Connected Servers : Draenor/Echo Isles
  • Raid Nights : Tuesday/Thursday (Saturday - Optional(Heroic))
  • Raid Times : 9pm-12am EST
  • In need or Warlocks, Warriors, and Ranged DPS
  • For the Alliance!

Feel free to give our guild recruitment page a quick lookover to see if we would be a good fit for you!

Contact me either on Battle Net or Discord!
Battle Net : Paracyte#11293
Discord : Eccosan#2489

Best of Luck!
Zoras

I’ll start messaging people tonight. Had a busy night last night so wasnt able to.

Hey Handibubble!
Kitty Whiskers H on Area 52 is looking to build its player base up and add to its progression team. We currently are 10/10H and 1/10M. We are interested in dedicated players with the willingness to learn and adapt to given situations. If you want to know more about us just shoot me a message TeddyWstSide#4051. Thank you!

Hey, if you’re still looking we might be a good place for you. Heroic raiding, possibly some casual mythic raiding if there are enough people, and lots of M+. We’re looking for a tank (class open to discussion) or dps war.

More info about us:

my Discord: Anda#0691
Hope to hear from you!

Hi Handibubble!
I think you’d fit in great at The Vending Machine. An active guild on Black Dragonflight recruiting more dps for our raid team, and would always love more tanks for M+. If you like what you see in the linked post, my bnet and discord information are in the linked post. I’d love to chat more.

Hey there! Coup de Grâce is recruiting for both tank and dps. We raid Tuesdays and Sundays 7-10 pm cst and have many run mythic+ together after.

[A] < Coup de Grâce> Recruiting for H/M progression [US – Azjol Nerub] - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Feel free to reach out with any questions:

Discord: Keaudex#5097
Bnet: Keaudex#1808