Tank nerfs = less fun

People still PVP in this game? lol

2 Likes

Tanks whining over 10% nerf lol, Brewmaster yes needs help, but rest are OP.

• Enter epic BG
  • Tab only to see enemy has more tanks
  • Leave

Was learning and managing Brewmaster monk pretty well I thought. Sure I wasn’t everyones first, second, or even third choice of a tank class but I did well enough to compete. I don’t see why anyone would take a BrM tank now, or even want to be in a group with one in higher mythics.

Now I’m being nerfed just as much if not more than the Demon Huntards who could faceroll everything. Or prot warriors who can have netflix up while tanking.

Most of those changes don’t note “in PvP combat,” so it is indeed a PvE nerf.

1 Like

OK so now you’ve moved from being dramatic to just straight up lying.

BrM Nerfs:

DH Nerfs:

“if not more” eh? LMAO

Every tank was nerfed with the same 10%, you’re no further behind than you were before. If anything you’re more viable now than you were before because DH got hit harder than you, but you didn’t think about that did you? no you just wanted to come on here and whine for attention.

3 Likes

Remember, everyone is allowed to be OP except for tanks

5 Likes

You think Blizzard made this decision based on this forum and nothing else?

2 Likes

Tank nerfs are the most idiotic clown move made so far this expac. Leave Guardian alone you talentless clown devs.

5 Likes

I don’t think they based it on anything whatsoever, except a need to “do something” before leaving for the weekend.

Write me a scenario where an across-the-board 10% nerf makes any sense given the current tank disparities.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Yeah okay pal.

1 Like

Write me a scenario where an across-the-board 10% nerf makes any sense given the current tank disparities.

1 Like

Blizz already gave their reasoning for the nerfs. If that answer is not good enough for you then that’s your problem.

I missed the part where they explained “This is why we nerfed Vengeance, which has massive EH and huge self-healing, just as much as Brewmaster, which has less EH and almost zero self-healing.”

Can you point that out to me?

1 Like

Feedback, listened to or not, is part of the process. Adopt this mentality and the forums would only have posts about inclusion, representation & customization.

Where is all this information?

Healing the first half dozen dungeons I’ve fould maybe one or two times where the tank actually needed me. The rest of the time I’m just throwing out a few AoE heals to keep the DPS topped up.

I don’t think this is the disaster many are making it out to be.

1 Like

How many brewmaster tanks?

1 Like

They’re the squishiest but still not a challenge to heal.

oh yeah good point, blizz has historically been really good about acting quickly to address tuning issues with specs and has always made targeted, intelligent changes that show an understanding of the specs they’re tuning

:roll_eyes: just in case the sarcasm wasn’t clear

1 Like