Tank Main Looking for Social/M+ Guild

Hello, my name is Syloz, I am a tank main although I primarily play BDK. I also am proficient in Frost and Unholy DK. I usually play around the 8-10 key levels but am more than happy to play in lower key levels to hang out with a good group of people.

I am a college student and due to that I have an extremely inconsistent schedule I cannot commit to a solid raid time on a weekly basis. However, I would love to find a group of people to chill out with and game on a regular basis.

If you think I would be a good fit for your guild please contact me on Discord at @syloz.

First off will send over a discord friend request. but I will still post my guild info for you to look over. Also I read your inconsistent schedule part I will still include our raid days in case any of your semi random days off overlap with a raiding day.
My guild Crimson Lances on Dalaran has been around since 2018. We are a social guild for those 18+, I believe that real life comes first, and the game second. We enjoy playing all aspects of the game. We are close friends and very open and friendly to all. We love to help new players learn their class/spec or with gold, bags or gearing etc.

We have DND groups. We group for dungeons or old content farming for achievements/transmogs/mounts/pets. We have a Wednesday learning raid at 9pm est. This is a learning environment where you can learn the raid, get loot, and not get stressed out. We typically do LFR/Normal content in this for those gearing up their first character or another alt. This is along side other random events hosted.

For those looking for more serious raiding we have our progression team doing Normal, AOTC and Glory of Achievements every tier. We have gotten AOTC consistently as a guild since BFA. Times are Thursday/Saturday 8PM est – 11PM est

I know this alot of info but if your interested in checking us out you can join our discord. Also cross server guilds are coming with prepatch so you can join guild from another server. We can chat more here or you can reach out to me on btag/discord

katzlover#1661 - Btag
katzlover1661 – discord

Hey Siloaz :wave:

My guild is fairly new but we’ll have tons of key groups going on. Tanks are certainly a hot commodity. Once TWW comes out you’ll likely have no trouble tanking guild groups here.

Here’s info about the guild and I!

GM Contact Info:
Bnet Breeet#11114 // Discord Breeat or Enzoul#4167

Schedule
Wed & Thur 8p to 11p Server Time (EST) +10 Min Break Optional Alt / Farm Nights on Mondays

TLDR; If you’re looking for a relaxed atmosphere that still steamrolls mythic bosses and pushes keys, then welcome home, we’re glad you’re here Introduction Welcome to Dead Heart! My name is Breeat (Frank IRL) and I have been playing this game since Vanilla. I’m married now and done with school so I have a lot of free time. So I decided to create a pleasant and pressure free community that kills mythic raid bosses and pushes keys. My immediate goal is to recruit aggressively so that we have enough players to start raiding once War Within season 1 starts. My long term goal is to have a roster of 25 or so raiders so that we can progress mythic and farm heroic / dungeon keys together. I’m also going to be keeping tabs on anyone with interest in becoming an officer to help me keep this ship sailing. An ideal raider will have previous raiding experience, an understanding of their class/spec, and prepare for raid nights in and out of game. They will also put in reasonable time to improve their performance outside of raid. During the raid, we will respect everyone’s time by showing up 5 to 10 mins prior to the raid so that we can start clearing trash on time. If you’re interested in becoming an officer please DM me. An ideal officer is someone who is a great raider and leader, approachable, transparent, and exemplifies what it means to be a member of Dead Heart.

Guild Philosophy

1. Build a community of competent, like minded individuals that meet together a couple times a week to have fun killing raid bosses and push keys.
  2. Maintain a comfortable mid-core “serious but casual” environment where stress is minimal and no one feels pressured.
  3. Provide guild members with tools and resources that helps facilitate success in and out of the game.
  4. Improve on past mistakes and always strive to push past our limits.

Hey there,

We are always looking for more players to run keys even if they are not able to commit to raid. I have linked our current post below so you can see what we are all about.

I also friend requested you on discord :slight_smile:

Hey there! Myself and a few others (about 5-6 of us in total) are looking for a guild. We’re into mythics and some raiding, some of us more serious than others. We too have D&D groups, farm mogs, etc. With the guild realm restrictions lifting we are looking for a good group to join and I’d love to chat a bit if you’re willing to have us!

My Discord is BigDimpin#8878 if you wanna shoot a message when you’re able