TANK looking for guild for next tier

Tank looking for guild for next tier.
Willing to play any tank class, have all tanks leveled to 70 in various states of gearing.

Ive been raiding since WOTLK and have down everything from lfr up to mythic. Last I raided mythic as a tank was in shadowlands where I did 6/10M Castle Nathria.

Im available most days and times.

still looking.

Hi Ziiree, “Insanity Raiding” (18+) has been LF tanks for our T/W raid from 7:45-10 pm EST. We are a large Casual progressive guild (over 800 members) (N,H and maybe some light Mythic when time allows, but not CE focused at all), but not everyone in the guild raids. We have been trying to rebuild our team back up. Currently we are N 9/9, H 8/9. The new raid content will be out very soon, so we are hoping to have more members wanting to raid again when it does. Most of our members log on in the evening after work, but there are a few of us like myself who are online during the day. There are also some members in the age 50+ category. Besides raiding the guild does M+ (both low and KSM lvl-GM has KSM), some PVP, old content runs sometimes for transmogs, pets, mounts, etc. If we sound like a good fit for you, and you would like either more info/invite, just IM me in game. I usually log on practically every day in the early afternoon, but if you can’t catch me at all, and just desire an invite, then just go to guild-finder (raid section) and apply to “Insanity Raiding” directly, and we will invite you through there. Hope to have you join our family!