Tank looking for guild for 10.2

Hey there.
I have 2 tanks on Illidan - one is 444 (Brewmaster Monk) and the other is this guy; a 435 Prot Warrior.
Neither one of my characters are in a guild and this guy is a transfer from a dead server. I’m looking for a guild to raid in 10.2 with as a main or off-tank.
I’m fairly active in keys as well outside of raid time as I really enjoy keys.

I work from home with a very flexible job so most raiding hours/days are fine but I have a strong preference to stay away from raiding on weekends. Thanks for your time!

I guess I should also state that I’m not really that into mythic raiding but I can be persuaded if the team is good to each other. I’m usually just aiming for AOTC and I love pushing keys; though I didnt start getting into that until Shadowlands–now I’m addicted :slight_smile:

Hi Deaddaedra, we have a possible tank opening for 10.2 for a warrior. I’d be interested in chatting and getting a bit more info on your tanking background/history and raiding experience if you are possibly interested in checking out our team. Hit me up if so. Info in post below

Hey deaddaedra,

I’ve got a tank opening for my AOTC guild, I’ll link the spam below. The link also has my contact info, hoping to hear back from you so we can chat.

Hello! Wipes to Rats is a raiding guild on Area 52. We’re a rebuilding guild that has played together since the beginning of Shadowlands. We have achieved multiple AOTCs and are looking for more!

About Us

We’re a highly active and social raiding guild on Area 52. We pride ourselves on building our community around like minded people who are here to have fun, and push content at at steady pace. Our first focus every tier is to get AOTC as a guild, for our members to get KSM and KSH. Later in the season we typically like to dabble in mythic, but as of now CE is not our goal.

Outside of endgame content we have mog/mount runs, some PVP groups, and are highly active in discord as we play other games together, and post memes and hang out in discord.

Raid times are Sat/Mon 8:30-11:30pm EST

What We’re Looking For

We’re primarily looking for like minded people who want to push content, who are competent, patient, and willing to learn. We accept new players and new raiders and are willing to teach you the ropes in a low stress environment. We don’t believe in yelling or screaming at our members. We will coach as requested/required.

Our biggest ask in recruitment is you come to enjoy the game, have fun, and be a team player.

Roles we’re looking for

Tanks: No raid tanks currently needed, however we always are on the lookout for off tanks for m+ and those who can swing in for raid if needed

Healers: Currently seeking a holy and/or disc priest, any other healer is also currently welcome

DPS: Any roles/specs are currently open.

Joining

All new members of the guild will trial with us for 2 weeks. This is mainly to make sure everyone gets along and vibes well. You can trial cross-realm but after your trial you’ll be expected to transfer to our realm if at all possible.

To join or ask any questions you may:

join our discord: EX9JPvF9jR

Add one of our officers:

Discord: purple_86
Bnet: Purple86#1959

Discord: makoma
Bnet: MAKATTACK#1886

Hey Deaddaedra!

We’ve got room for a co-tank on our team.

Keystone Raiders is a new guild on Proudmoore eyeing AOTC for 10.2. We’ll raid one night a week (W 6-9 PT) with the rest of the week focused on M+ teams.

In-game — [A]Hansraj / [H]Hansraaj
Discord — Hansraj
BattleTag — Hansraj#1828

Hows it going Deaddaedra? Bound in fate is currently looking for a tank for our mythic prog team. We raid Tues-Wed 9pm EST-12pm est. Let me know if youd like to chat.

Here is the BIG guild post.

Hello. We would be interested in brew master as our off tank is a warrior. Below is the guild spam. If interested HMU on Discord. Cheers.

One Night Affair is an AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 8:30-11:30 EST.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more.
Many Mythic+ KSM minded players. Guild Organized M+ runs on Friday Nights!

Vault of the Incarnates
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
9/9N 9/9H (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Recruitment is currently open for:
Holy Paladin
Resto Shaman
Main Tank With preference for Blood DK or Guardian Druid
Demon Hunter
Shadow Priest
DPS DK
WW Monk
Hunter

Contact Lucast on Discord
Lucast#0562

Checkout UnderRaided located on Mal’Ganis

[Mal’Ganis] AOTC Focused 2 Weeknight - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Heya!

[Degenerates Only] Is On Stormrage, we accept Alliance or Horde folk. We are re-building after a break in end of Season 2. Our intend is AOTC + raiding, and we have a strong mythic + dungeon love.

We raid on Thursdays & Sundays 9pm-12pm, I know you are not keen on Weekend raiding, so understand if thats a damper on your decision.

Below is my Recruitment Link to my post so you don’t have to thumb through a novel here. We are WoW > Life, but always get content down, with a strong emphasis in the social nature of WoW, and providing opportunity for all walks of life to experience content. The game is easy, just takes practice!

[Degenerates Only] - Rebuilding for Season 3 - Semi Casual AOTC+ - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Good afternoon! Wanted to see if you are still looking. I am the raid leader for a heroic prog/AOTC team and we are currently looking for 1 tank. is an active Horde/Alliance guild on the Illidan server that runs two raid teams. Our mythic weekend team and our heroic prog/aotc team that raids 1 day a week. I am recruiting for the aotc team. We raid on Tuesdays only from 8:30PM-11:30PM CST. We also have a discord where we like to chill together and run keys. If you’re interested maybe we could talk more in detail about it. Discord @ Lordfishie

i added you and a few others to discord …everyone who replied.! thanks!