Tank looking for a long term home

Long time player looking for a home. I love running mythic+ and have been a multi-AOTC player in my wow life. Looking for a place to call home. I want to know people by name…swap stories of wow past…joke about how slow my tanking is. You know, a home.

I can play pally / DK/ DH / Monk and can try to dps if needed . If you want me to dps I would need some support and no yelling at bad parses.

I can raid from 8:30est to Midnight most nights. I would love a 2 day / 4 hour total team but not required.

Hey there! We raid Tues and Thurs, but we start at 8pm east and end at 10pm east. Would that work at all for you?

1 Like

Hai! We may be a good fit for what you are looking for. I will drop my GM’s blurb below and just let him know Shadow sent ya!

Betrayed Saints on US Stormrage is looking for members to join our ranks! We are a Casual Social guild, with the main objective to build a strong and fun community!

Being we are a casual guild that enjoys all different types of content and building a family like community! We are small but as we grow have more people diving into end game content as the season progresses. Plus we have those who love chasing mogs, achievements, secret unlocking and mount/pet collectors as well. Plus Discord is always hoping, even if VC isn’t yet for the day.

Most, if no all, of us are working adults or parents with children that play when we can! Life priorities first after all!

Many people are finishing the grind in panda remix and starting to swap back to retail to preparing for WW within the next couple of months! We will be forming a raid team during War within, but for now just doing pickups here and there to try and get some gear and the awakened mount. We are also helping those interested in pushing keys to obtain 2k IO for the mount as well.

We run a monthly lottery that’s been a huge hit and you could win some dough!!!

If you’re a casual player horde or ally! Come on down! We accept everyone!

Feel free to reach out to the below!
Cainnix: Discord- MythryngMyst or
Subs: Discord - jewbaccathehut or Bnet - subs#1886

Yes! What’s your discord?

mist_bind for discord

Hey there ! ill hit ya with the guild spam - fill free to reach out if you have any questions!

New guild just founded by players who took the last year off wow. Looking for more people for TWW running m+ and raids. Multiple 2000io members/AOTC looking for more laid back players for memes and gear. Looking to set 2 raid nights but focusing on m+

Casuals welcome recruiting all classes.

Feel free to reach me on bnet Numlok#11234