Tank LFG (385 BRM/380 BDK)

Looking for 2 night a week raid guild, with an extra 1-2 nights a week pushing high mythic+ keys

Current experience;
5/8M Uldir, 85%-90% parse average on heroic/mythic (both toons)
1250+ raider io score

Mainly looking for a good guild group with experienced management (not douchebags) and a team to push high keys with. Not looking for a DPS spot.

Please reply here and ill add you in game/discord

Willing to change servers/factions

You still looking mate, Hit me up Sliddy#1920

Flavour Town 8/8H 2/8M is a Horde raiding guild on Saurfang looking for raiders to join our core team for 8.1. We are a close-knit group of experienced raiders looking for others to push high keys and raid mythic content. We are currently searching for 1 Tank, 1 Melee and 5 Ranged DPS to be filled by the 22nd of January.

A minimum requirement of 375 by 22nd of January will be required. We expect most of the group to be around 380-385 for release. We raid 3 nights a week, the times can be negotiable, and we are currently raiding;

Wednesday: 7-10pm Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT)
Sunday: 7-10pm AEDT
Monday: 7-10pm AEDT
Discord will be required during raid

Think you’re a fit for Flavour Town? Contact me:
Discord: Magjistar#8813
B-net: DarkLlama#1253

Jedink#1564. Interested in both tanking spot and high mythic key push, add me and we can discuss this further.

Hey there if you are still looking for a new home hit me up on bnet: Heartnet#1967
So we can have a chat about things and see if you would like what we can offer.

We have a tank spot open for our Mythic raiding team.

Raiding only 1 night a week gives you time for other things!

If interested, look us up

Greetings!

[A] Frostmourne (Shadow of Elune) is a semi-hardcore mythic guild recruiting for 8.1.5 and beyond. We are a newly formed guild of previous Mythic raiders 5/8M.

We are looking to raid for core progression on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays from 7pm - 10pm. We are recruiting for all classes and roles, and are looking for people who are dedicated, willing to learn and who know how to have fun.

We also run M+ and Arenas regularly.

PM me for any questions, or add me on Discord Cassie#4918

Look forward to hearing from you :slight_smile:

Hey mate,

Hypoxia is a newly-formed progression focused raid guild on the Barthilas server. We are a solid core of former CE players led by 7/8M progressed officers.

We have a shared goal of achieving CE every tier and eventually see ourselves competing for the top spot on the server.

Our raid times will be Wed/Sun/Mon 8pm to 11pm Server Time.

We are currently assembling our team and have positions available for a Tank, exceptional DPS and Healers.

We also have an extremely active key pushing community and welcome non-raiders to join to be part of it.

If you would be interested in trialling with us or simply want more information, feel free to contact one of our officers for a chat: walliver#1193 Jim#14149 Oilad#6206

dunning kruger on frostmourne is looking for a tank to finish this tier and into the next. we are 5/8M too and have plenty around that io score too.

Rodents Den, currently 8/8 Mythic, are in search of a new tank going into 8.1. Serious approach to mythic progression, but laid back atmosphere with lots of banter. Add me at Jamieb#11619 to talk more if you’re still looking.

Link to our recruitment post: [H] <Rodents Den> 3/9 M, CE Uldir LF Dps - #4 by Jamieboi-barthilas

Hiya Holda,
My guild is looking for a lead tank for our mythic prog as well as pushing high m+ keys. We are also looking at having a Mythic Plus Officer. If you’re interested pls add me on bnet for a chat :slight_smile: GeMiah#1456