Tank lf team

Lf semi casual 2 day raid team in new xpac. Can play other tank toons.

Would love to have ya.

Guild: Syzygy
Server: Zul’jin (Horde)
Time Zone: Eastern (server time)

We are a semi-casual, mid-core, adult friendly AOTC focused guild and we strive to maintain an inclusive culture that is inviting from a social aspect while also being productive with our raids and key runs.

We are currently looking to grow our community of raiders, M+ runners, transmog & achievement chasers and casual players. Whether you are a veteran player or new to the game or somewhere in between, we welcome you to join us!

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 8:00-11:00 pm (EST)

Raiding Current Needs:
Tank - open
Healer - open
RDPS - open
MDPS - open
! Any and all capable players will be considered, offspecs are a big plus !

A bit about us …

As mature adults, we have jobs, kids, and commitments outside of WoW – we understand that this is a game and we work hard to enjoy our free time with our friends. To that end we aren’t looking for people that bring drama, discrimination or hatefulness to our guild.

We are a community made up of different religions, races, sexual orientations, political beliefs and are LGBTQIA+ friendly. If you don’t have manners and decorum, or can’t have a discussion where parties agree to disagree respectfully, we aren’t your tribe. If you are open to meeting new people, sharing and experiencing new perspectives and having a great time then hit us up.

Interested or have any questions? Contact one of us:

Discord Contact(s):
Cat: crazy_catz
Cloud: cloudyaffects82

BNet Contact(s):
Cat: quirk#1650
Cloud: cloud82#11941

Hello!

is a new guild with old friends looking to recruit for our 10 man team for TWW! We are currently looking for another tank to fill out our team! You’re more than welcome to message me on Discord if you want more information! My username is wistygg on there! :heart:

SHORT TO THE POINT

Guild & Server: Horde/Alliance - Illidan Main Server but Cross Realm

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Wednesday 7:00pm-10:00pm (CST)

Current Progression: N/A Rebuilding but AOTC leadership Recruitment

Contacts: Ammorel Discord Ammoreli#1871 Bnet

Raider(dot)io: New Guild: raider(dot)io/guilds/us/illidan/Iron%20Invictus
Old Guild: raider(dot)io/guilds/us/illidan/Omnia%20Guild

Requirements: AOTC focused with dabbling into Mythic after, laid back attitude and mature. Be willing to improve and learn as you go without toxicity and keep the environment fun.

Needs: All Roles
discord(dot)gg/gBHsCCXrhv

ABOUT US WHO ARE WE

Iron Legion is a community that welcomes all player levels. We consist of a diverse group that loves to help anyone needing it. We try to have a chill environment that stays toxic and drama-free. All the officers and leaders share the same goal which is to build a friendly, fun community no matter the size of the guild or area of the game you like to play. As of now we offer a Destiny 2 & World of Warcraft guild. Iron Legion was created after some leadership left raider(dot)io/guilds/us/illidan/Omnia%20Guild

WHAT WE OFFER OUR MEMBERS

Iron Legion is a warm and welcoming community with dedicated and experienced leaderships. We are working to start doing more out of game activities in the future and we would love to have more ideas. What we offer right now is: Active Discord Community. Chill and non toxic environment. Input and active polls on what happens in the guild. Leadership has open door for input and feedback. Starting monthly news letter filled with a road map and update.

TYPES OF PLAYERS WE WANT

We welcome players that are 18+ and that can act mature and respect others. We welcome players of all types PvP, PvE, Crafting, Role Play. We are looking for players that are dedicated and love the MMORPG lifestyle and are wanting to build a community up. We do not require a certain amount of hours of playtime but we do have a 6 months inactivity kick. We are looking for players that want to socialize inside and outside the games so that we all get to know each other better. We do wish to maintain activity in discord as much as possible this allows new members to see that we are active and it’s not a dead community. Players from all regions are welcome to the guild but please remember that our main language is English. We do also welcome content creators new or seasoned.

My guild is planning to do Sat/Sun or Fri/Sat afternoon-night raids EST based.

Hello

One Night Affair is an AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 8:30-11:30 EST.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more.
Many Mythic+ KSM minded players.

Vault of the Incarnates
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
9/9N 9/9H (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope
9/9N 9/9H 1/9M (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

All fated raids cleared on Heroic.

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. The majority of the guild members are former mythic raiders looking for a more casual approach to the game. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Recruitment is currently opened for:
All Classes and roles

Contact Lucast0562 on Discord

Bumping this

Hi Skode,

I’ll give you the basic info below. If you’re interested I’d love to chat over discord soon!

**Wiping Is For Bathroomz - semi hardcorde AOTC guild. **
Friday/Saturday 8pm to 11pm EST.

• Raids
  • Mythic Plus
  • Achievement Runs
  • Lots of laughs and banter
  • We have a lot of fun :slight_smile:

Beef#12743 is my B-Tag, please reach out to me in you’re interested.

[Horror Show] is looking for new members in TWW! We’re all about creating a great guild experience by making new friends, taking down bosses, and having a good time. Join us for fun guild events with chances to win prizes and M+ dungeons on nights when we’re not raiding. If you’re interested, hit up Furva-Aegwynn in-game or Hush.0170 on Discord.

Hello Skode,

We are looking to casually raid Tues and Thurs 10 PM start Pacific Time. If that might work for you, please reach out! We would love to have you.

Venomfang Cultists is a smaller, cross faction/cross realm guild on Emerald Dream, looking for more late night players for M+ and casual raiding. We are a mature, friendly guild, happy to help new or returning players with leveling and gearing up, and getting in M+ groups ASAP. Groups typically start forming 10 PM pacific, Midnight server time. All classes, specs, and skill levels are welcome. We will get KSM each season, but M+ is kept fun. Raiding even more so, with most members content to see the Raids…We are not an AOTC focused guild by any means. If you are a late night player looking for regular M+ groups, or just some folks to hang out with during late night play sessions, please consider joining us. You can message Willowthorn#1522 on Battle.Net, Shadethistle on Discord, or look for us in the in-game guild finder.

Tavern Raiders is a brand new guild. Recruiting all for TWW. Goal are to obtain AOTC then move into Mythic progression. Raid times are 9 pm pst- 12 am pst Tues/Thurs.
We are going to be filling fast.
For more info about it.
Contact me:
Discord: iaintdaplug
BNET: iAintDaPlug#1119

If yor still looking

Hey Skode, The Raven Alliance is looking for a blood dk for raids. Raids will be fir-sat form 10pm-12 est if you would like to chat more hit me up my btag is adema#1487.