Tank lf raid guild

Prefer weekdays. 7pm est.

Hi Erteri, “Insanity Raiding” (18+) is currently LF a new permanent off-tank (since our current off-tank has changes in his work schedule). We raid T/W 7:45-10pm EST. are N 9/9, H 1/9. Since we are entering heroic now, our raid leader is requiring a 455 gear minimum ilvl (You did not place your current ilvl in your post). We are a casual progressive guild that never benches our players, and we strive for AOTC, and if time allows after some light Mythic raiding, but we never expect CE. The guild is a large one and has been in existence since 2010, but not everyone in the guild raids and we also do M+ (both low & KSM-GM loves running keys), some PVP (BGs), TWs, old content runs (mounts, pets, transmogs), etc. If we sound like the perfect fit for you, just contact me in-game for either more info/invite. I’m usually online every day in the early afternoon, but if you can’t catch me and just desire an invite then just go directly to guild-finder and apply to “Insanity Raiding” (under Raid, not Social tab). Hope to have you join our family!

Bumping this