Tank LF Mythic guild

Blood dk / or prot warrior LF a spot in a mythic guild.

Have previous CE , and some mythic kills.

Was 5/9M when I took a break back in March/April. I have logs and whatever else ya would like.

Open times and availability.

Also do a lot of keys.

Post your info and I’ll add you on btag

Heyyy Tilted!

Think of how refreshing a fresh start on Mal’Ganis would be!

Arcanum is 7/8H Eternal Palace and recruiting a Prot Warrior

So far this expansion our team has earned:

• 9/9M BoD Cutting Edge

• 8/8M Uldir Cutting Edge

Mythic Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST
Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST
Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST

We have a super quick and easy application
www.arcanum-guild .com

We also do a ton outside of raid!

• Sunday Guild RBGs @ 7:00pm PST

• We work hard to ensure all 120s finish a +10 key for the week

• Heroic Alt Raid Fridays at 6:00pm PST

• All Monk Normal RaidSaturday @ 3:00pm PST

• Extra Alt Normal/Heroic Raid Saturday at 6:00pm PST with a guild on The-Scryers

• There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at kat#3105

Want to apply? Go to www.arcanum-guild .com

I may have something for you - we’ll see.

Sushi — is a new guild on Stormrage that is looking for Progressive Mythic Raiders!

Current Progression: 8/8N 5/8H

We raid Sat/Sun @ 7-10PM EST and are looking to finish up our roster. We are run by a top 100 GM and consist of mythic raiders who have been raiding together since WoD.

We might be new but that doesn’t mean we don’t pack any punch!

If you’re interested feel free to message our GM: Lineark/Isa (Sushi#11670) or Bladesurge/Hov (Hovski#1535)

Hey Tilted,

Not sure if you are wanting to stay horde or not. We are a weekend raiding guild that raids on Saturdays and Sundays starting at 7pm Central. We also do lots of m+ runs during off nights. We are looking for a tank to join us for Eternal Palace and m+ fun. We are 6/8H EP and we were 7/9M BoD. If you are interested, you can contact me on Bnet - Cethin#11676 or on Discord - Cethin#8340.

Still looking

Hey there! Are you willing to go Alliance? If so, maybe check us out.

Ante Meridiem, one of only 2 remaining guilds that have continuously raided since vanilla WoW on Stormrage server (PVE) is recruiting excellent players. We pride ourselves on being a guild that has many players of the same stature, allowing us to have separate raid teams with nearly identical progression raiding at different times throughout the week.

PM Team: Evening Raiding

1/8M EP
9/9M BoD
8/8M Uldir

Tuesday: 7pm to 10pm EST
Wednesday: 7pm to 10pm EST
Thursday: 7pm to 10pm EST

All players considered!

About us:
We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We all decided to step away from the game during Uldir due to lack of interest in the content among the guild. Recently about 10 of us have gotten together and decided to return to the game.

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Classes Needed:
Like I said with us recently returning, no classes are off the table. We primarily are in need of some solid ranged DPS as a primary need though.

My Bnet: ChugsBleach#1280