Tank LF Home

Hello all, I have played dps the last few xpacs but season 2,3,4 of DF I got into tank more. That being said I am looking for a home that needs a tank. I currently play bear tank but am open to others. I have cleared all but season 1 on heroic and the first 3-4 bosses of each mythic including fated. Please feel free to let me know if i can find my forever home <3 looking forward to hearing from you.

Could potentially work out if the times work. Reach out if interested.

• Tichondrius - We are 1 night raid week- Thursdays 7-10pm PST // 11-1am EST Currently have alot of spots to fill for raid, as well as more people to do m+ with. Small group of friends who have played together for years, have gotten multiple AOTC and KSH achievements. contact on discord: conraw

Also looking for social people, or anyone who only wants to run m+

Join Valhalla of Warcraft – Where Legends Rise!

Are you ready to conquer Azeroth with a guild that’s as legendary as the tales of old? Valhalla of Warcraft is the ultimate destination for heroes who crave epic adventures and camaraderie. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or new to the game, we offer a dynamic and inclusive community that thrives on:

:shield: Epic Raids & Dungeons: Master the toughest challenges with a team of skilled and supportive players.
:star2: Active Social Scene: Forge friendships and alliances in our lively and engaging community.
:dart: Flexible Playtimes: Join events and activities that fit your schedule, from casual quests to intense raids.
:trophy: Guild Achievements: Participate in unique events and earn prestigious rewards.

If you’re looking for a guild where every member’s contribution is valued, and every battle is a step towards greatness, then Valhalla of Warcraft is your new home. Dive into a world where your legend begins!

Apply today and become part of our storied legacy!

Contact info:

Discord vrnexus

battle net tag Kingdave101#11936

Hello Bàckstabbeth! Are you tired of the same old guild drama? Join [Illidari Scourge] and experience a fresh breath of Azeroth.**

We’re a tight-knit community of adventurers seeking like-minded souls to explore the world together. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or just starting your journey, there’s a place for you here.

What we offer:

• A supportive and drama-free environment: No toxic behavior allowed.
  • Regular social events: From dungeons and raids to casual gatherings.
  • A focus on fun and community: We’re here to enjoy the game, not stress over it.
  • Opportunities to grow and learn: Experienced players are always happy to help newcomers.

If you’re looking for a guild that values friendship, teamwork, and a good time, then [Illidari Scourge] is the place for you.

**Contact FluffyBÙllet#1401 For invite and more info!

Polarity is currently recruiting all classes for Heroic Raiding and Mythic+ groups. Raiding will commence on Tuesdays! Most of us are returning players from previous expansions, all with heroic raiding backgrounds. Accepting all toons, including alts who just want to hang out! Send a message or inquire in-game! Thank you!

Bnet - DocXHoLLiday#1227
Discord - og_docxholliday3374

hi there! we are looking to add more players to our AOTC raid team, I’m going to attach our guild page for you to skim through to see if we could possibly be a good fit for you! I’d be happy to sit down and chat with you to answer any questions you may have. I look forward to speaking with you soon hopefully!
Byndi

We are currently recruiting for AOTC and mythic push. Raiding 2 nights a week, check here

Hello Backstabbeth! We are looking for a long term tank, please reach out if this sounds like the right environment for you.

The Guild:

We are looking for more players wanting to achieve AOTC in a pressure free environment three hours a week on Sunday mornings/midday. We complete AOTC each tier and are looking forward to continuing that in TWW.

Schedule: Sunday 12pm (noon) - 3pm EST

We know from experience that three hours a week is more than enough to achieve AOTC. This allows people the luxury of saving their weeknights in case they have other obligations to attend to.

If you’d like to reach out to us to join a fun, easy-going guild that clears AOTC content on a consistent basis, you can reach us on Battle.net or Discord. We look forward to hearing from you!

BattleTags:

Dira#11956
Shevaun#1714

Discord Tags

@dira
@.shevaun