Tank LF Guild

Hi, I’ll keep this short.

Been playing the game since 2008. I’ve been raid tanking for the last two expansions. Most current progression was 4/12 Mythic. 2700 raider.io score. I stopped playing the game in March/April.

I’m looking for a two day a week guild, and times from 8 to 12 EST. I’d like to join a group who wants to push mythic as far as they can, but still will keep the game enjoyable and fun. I also love to run M +, but have never had a group to run with so that would be nice.

I’m currently deciding between my DK, or my DH for tanking. I’m looking forward to talking to as many as possible so please reach out. Beef#12743 is my B-Tag.

Hi there,

We are in need of a tank and would love to hear from you!

====

We are recruiting all roles and classes for Shadowlands

Our Current High Needs Are

Tanks - Any Class
Healers - Druid, Shaman, Monk
DPS - Mage, Warlock, Demon Hunter

All required needs listed here :
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/mYtHiC+rAiDeRs

Who We Are
We are old friends of the game who have majorily raided in US 50th or higher guilds with the core leaders going as high as Top 10 US. We are looking to form a community of competitive players that are able to clear current content along with being a close knit group who enjoy playing games outside of WoW after progression.

Recruitment

We are looking for players with strong raiding backgrounds along with the drive to be the best players on the server. We need you to be on your A-game so that we can achieve CE on our 2 night a week schedule.

We do not recruit bench players

We do not do any splits and therefore do not require any alts

Schedule
We raid 2 nights a week. Sunday 9pm - 12am, Monday 8pm - 12am EST

If you are interested in a competitive raid environment but also a place to call home please fill out the application linked below.
If you have any questions, please contact us vis Discord AFTER filling out the application.

https://forms.gle/mzvunHQe8p3BiR2x7

Big#4365 (Lead Recruiter)
Mancheese#5991 (GM)

Updates 11/04/2020

[Range Five] [H] Zul’jin is an AOTC focused guild that pushes into mythic content while maintaining a relaxed attitude. The guild has been together since Legion but is made up of players who have been raiding together off and on since as far back as Wrath of the Lich King. Many of our players have raided seriously in the past, pushing as high as US top 50 and getting multiple cutting edge achievements, but due to changes in life and a desire to remain more casual, we have decided to approach Shadow Lands a little differently. We achieved AOTC pretty quickly every tier and our mythic progression for BFA is listed below.
Uldir – 6/8 M
BoD – 6/9M
Eternal Palace – Took a break for this tier
Ny’alotha – 7/12M

What are we looking for?:
We are looking to build our roster up for Shadow Lands, adding new, strong players who are looking to have fun with the new expansion and kill bosses. Our goals for the first tier are to get AOTC and then do some Mythic bosses with the expectation being similar progression to what we experienced in BFA. To this end, we look to foster a raid environment where people are able to have fun and make the most out of our 2-day raid schedule.

Raid Times:
Tuesday 7 EST – 10 EST
Wednesday 7 EST- 10 EST

Recruitment Priorities:
TANK: HIGH
HEALER: Low
MELEE DPS: Low
RANGE DPS: HIGH
Regardless of priority or class listing, we are always looking to add exceptional and versatile players with similar goals to ours.

Expectations for Raiders:
Attendance: We only ask that raiders who will not be able to be at raid any given night, give us advanced warning by posting in the absence channel in discord.
Consumables: Bring flasks and food to raid each night in the event that guild feasts/cauldrons are not available for that evening
“Raid Ready” : Maintain your character with the expansion’s systems such as Renown, legendary item progression, and dungeon completion each week. We don’t have strict requirements but just ask that everyone do at least the minimum to progress your character so that we can down bosses.

CONTACT INFO
Btag:
Louzar#2145
Twinner#1663 (Rollie)

Discord:
Louzar#2694
Rolliepoley#8491

Thank you for the kind replies.

Mancheese - The guild sounds great, but I’m not looking to go Alliance. Thank you though. I should have said as much in my post earlier.

Rolliepoley - Thank you for the interest, but the 7pm EST start time is too early for me. I will not be home from work reliably by that time, and do not want you guys to hold up for me.

Bump! Still looking, and free all day to chat in discord.

hello charleyy, I think our guild might be what your looking for. Check us out!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-firestorm-open-recruitment-for-shadowlands/618318?u=sslip-area-52

Maybe I read the information wrong, but it looks like you raid 4 days a week? I’m looking for 2 days.

Good luck man.

hello charleyy, Sorry about the confusion in the post. So as it turns out we have 2 raids teams one being on Tue/Wed(9:30pm-midnight est) and the other on Th/FRI(10pm-1am est). Hope this helps in making a decision. If you have any further question please feel free to ask.

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for a reliable tank for our OT spot headed into shadowlands. Check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-crimson-brotherhood-aotc-and-ce-minded-frisat/671158?u=azshul-garona

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hey! If you’re interested in a weekend (Sat/Sun 10pm - 1am Eastern) Horde AOTC team on Area-52 that pushes into mythics, let me know and I’ll reach out for a conversation.

Hi Charleyy.

Satire is a newly formed guild on Connected Bonechewer in need of core raiders for progression up through mythic in the Shadowlands expansion. We will be running these raids Friday/Saturday from 9pm - 12am CST.

We are in need of one tank, one healer, and a lot of dps but are working hard to create our core group.

If interested, you can contact me via battle.net at Gingivits#11827 or on Discord at pdubbs34#8341.

Good luck finding your home!

Thank you for the responses.

I’ve noticed a lot are beyond my time limits. 12 EST is a firm time for me to finish raid by.

I’m active in trying to find a guild so please keep all replies coming.

Bump. Still looking.